New Site Index - Day 3

Dark0ne

Thanks a lot for moving the hot files where they were, buuuut ... i guess there is still room for another hot file to be added there.

Also, the search function could be moved next to the log out button to save some vertical space. Moving latest files and images below hot files ( maybe add a quick button to switch between these 3 would do ? ) would save some horizontal space for the feeds ... oh and also if we hover the mouse to one of the hot files and we keep it over, can the main image not shift to the next mod ? ... i hate having to hover to some other hot file then back again so i can read the short description in peace ...

Cheers and keep up the good work :)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, my file lost some of the HTML... it still has the active links in the description but the words that were highlighted green are no longer green. I checked and everything in the description was the way I left it... dont know what messed it up but something screwed with my file.

Really? Just about every site I go to adjusts to the size of the window, not some arbitrary width. Was just curious. 1000 pixels seems awfully damn small in this day and age, but meh, forget I asked. I'll get used to it.

For some reason, my file lost some of the HTML... it still has the active links in the description but the words that were highlighted green are no longer green. I checked and everything in the description was the way I left it... dont know what messed it up but something screwed with my file.

Don't put quote marks around the colour value and it will work. Same for URLs.

I was pretty worried when the first update was applied because it did not feel user friendly at all and was very difficult to navigate. The latest changes have altered my opinion, however. I now find the new design better than the old style. Thanks to the Nexus team for listening to all of our opinions and responding so quickly.

Great update! I like the new look and I'm curious for what's coming next.

Edit: If it was for me to say, I'd say the latest files and images blocks are redundant with the new look of the same feeds (which I already love!). So, if there was an additional "file of the month" feed, the blocks could go and the feeds take up the entire width of the site.

And while I'm on it, I'd love a "my files" feed so it's not mixed up with the hundreds of mods I'm tracking. I know there's the "manage my files" link. I just thought it would go nicely with the new "everything on the front page" idea.

Edited by Grimoa