Miserith Hall a Player Home in The Reach. [wip]

TheWanderer001

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well got the cook to turn up :smile:

SEv4JPg.jpg

I'm using Rondach from Markarth kitchens... well the new cook is a duplicated Rondach so I can change him up anyway I want and give him his own dialogue easier.

The problem I have though is getting the original Rondach to go away :D

I can just pop him out but I'm trying to find a way to wait until the player is gone ???

Completed:
Great Hall, Bunk House, Private quarters, Passageway cleared, Alchemy & Enchanting rooms, Quadrant and the Followers, Kiddies and Master Bedrooms
now also with the first of the staff... The Cook :smile:

ToDo:
The Innkeeper, A couple for the Forge and Shop, A Bard for the Great Hall and Tavern.
Once the player has the blacksmiths the option to upgrade the armoury and Treasure room will be available.

I've also made a lot of changes to the journal... it's still not perfect but unless I find out something new there is not much more I can do with it :sad:

I was going to make another public release with it up to before adding staff but forgot to make a backup copy... so might give them what I now have including the cook...

Edited by The-Wanderer

Got a way to remove the original Rondach from Markarth kitchens... not how I wanted to but... I had to create a trigger out of sight from Rondach and have that disable him.

It works... so for now I'm happy :smile:

Just need to get the other Staff/Vendors to work :wacko:

And give the cook some dialogue... Any suggestions ?

Edited by The-Wanderer