⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Miserith Hall a Player Home in The Reach. [wip]

TheWanderer001

The woos continue :(

Working on the Alchemy room upgrade task, have add 6 lines of dialogue to the NPC.... the fist 4 show/work as expected the next two refuse to show !!!

Even tried removing all the conditions except the check for the NPC and still nothing... doubled checked sound files... all present...

I'd move on to the next and come back to this one later but...

What's left is the Enchanting Room... still need to figure out how to get the table

and then there's the 3 Bedrooms and Great Hall... still don't know who to use for those....

So I'm at a bit of an impasse :(

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny you should mention the Cherrywood Dragon Enchanters Table. I just got it working. Have you? Lol. Seems it was missing some textures, and the path for them was not correct either..

oI88rHll.jpg

Apparently the way he's got it it's a replacer, ie. \meshes\furniture\enchantingworkbench.nif & enchantingworkstation.nif.

So, I moved the nif's to \meshes\misc but the textures weren't showing up. So I googled a little, figured out where to look for the the texture path in nifskope. The directory he was using was \textures\RM_Tables. I got rid of the caps cause in nifskope it was showing rm_table. Worked like a charm.

Then The Dragonhead was missing textures. Figured out which ones in nifskope, \textures\dragon\dragonskeleton.dds & dragonskeleton_n.dds. Copied 'em out of the Skyrim - Texture0.bsa file using BSA Browser, moved 'em to the right textures dir.

And last, the soulgem "seemed" a bit off to me, and it pointed to a texture in \textures\clutter\soulgem\soulgemcommon_n.dds. So I got that one into place (It was in Skyrim - Textures3.bsa).

Now I'm gonna add it to my testing facility and check it out..

DmjPi10l.jpg

That little thing does look real darn good.

SPVBvCgl.jpg

You might've seen it but there's a Cherrywood and Mahogany Alchemy Tables also.

Edited by c0ax599

Yes... got it working and is placed in mod... Enchanting Room upgrade... with my extra script added and working... ups the players enchanting skill for 10 points while using it.

But yes had to change most of the texture paths :smile:

fv4bw4S.jpg

Edited by The-Wanderer

Just spent the last hour running around Skyrim looking at all the Traders\Merchants\Vendors and still can't find anyone that even looks like they might be suitable for the Great Hall or bedrooms upgrades :(

Conclusion.... I just might have to also add my own master builder.

I'm getting ready for work (again :/ ) but wanted to take a quick peek in. Judging by the straight line across the bottom, it looks almost like there's a layer that wasn't merged, on the banner. This is the smaller Imperial logo and smaller borders? If so, was the bottom border the last one added/placed?

Well it was a WTF moment :D

Had to make a separate new topic for the last 2 lines of dialogue for the Alchemy room.... didn't change them at all just moved them.

JTFKMnL.jpg

Looks a little sparse in game... will possibly add a bit more clutter ???

Just going to add the alternate route... hope I don't have the same problem with it... I guess I'll just add it as a new topic from the start

Edited by The-Wanderer

I think I have to create a suitable merchant so....

M9B4PrP.jpg

Empty but ready for a Master Builder to move in...

cZyXcS6.jpg

It will just be a general merchant but hopefully the shop will look right for the work wanted... lots of building materials... could also be good for BYOH.

Edited by The-Wanderer