⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Miserith Hall a Player Home in The Reach. [wip]

TheWanderer001

As always thanks for the feedback :smile:

Your Weapon Racks won't give the weapon back! LoL!
oh... okay didn't know about that will go check them out later and fix for next update :smile:

[Edit]

Okay found the one you had a problem with and in the ck it does look very close to the wall...

moved it out a bit... hopefully solves that one but I guess I'll have to go into game check out the other 50 as well :(

not easy as there are two different setups/layouts... I'll have to create a script to switch them or temporary put the switch buttons back :D

umm... wonder if I can hide them sufficiently to leave them in till final release.???

maybe outside the walls so have to tcl to get to them???

In the Blacksmith area I believe it is, when you look at the wall there a certain way, there's a seam.
Thanks I thought I had got them all :smile:
Those dame tower bits just don't snap together like they should...

[edit]

Found & fixed.

then I sat on the bench to rest and look at it, and...
Levitation spell at work :wink:
will sort for next release...

[edit]

Found & fixed.

Guessing you've not tried cleaning/improving the fort yet ?

Edited by The-Wanderer

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agggggg.......... went in and tested all the weapon racks... more than half didn't work properly...

So okay opened ck and started to replace/move those... went back in to retest and now the one I changed/moved don't work at all :wallbash:

The ones that originally worked still work... suppose I should be grateful for that at least....

Edited by The-Wanderer

LoL! all the small things.. Gawd you got 50 weapon racks in there? Yea, I read about that somewhere when I was trying to move a weapon rack in Severin Manor and had that problem. Also if it doesn't work at all might be the alignment? Between the activator and the rack..

"Levitation spell at work :wink:"

Lol, for sure!!

No I never tried modding this mod if that's what you mean, nor have i looked at it in SSEEdit (they should revert to the name xEdit)..

No I never tried modding this mod if that's what you mean, nor have i looked at it in SSEEdit (they should revert to the name xEdit)..

Noooo.... what I'm talking about is going to the Jarl/Steward getting reward for clearing the fort (deeds) then talking to the local traders to have them clean-up improve the fort for you.

Okay only the one trader so far and a skilled worker to clear that passageway for you ;)

Lol.... It seems that the Stormcloaks think mudcrabs are more of a threat then the forsworn....

Just approached the fort and there was a patrol of 4 on the bridge that where being attacked by the forsworn but they where only interested in a taking out a mudcrab that they couldn't even get to !!!

Needless to say they where all wiped out and I had to mop-up after them :D

Right at the bottom of the wiki page "Dissecting the Scripts for Weapon Racks"
There is this line...
"Because the trigger area is enabled and disabled by the rack script, it cannot also be subject to an enable parent."

I've not seen this mentioned anywhere else... Kind of important though in my case where I'm switch layouts.

5CFusl4.jpg

I realise from all the racks I have that work they are all without the enable parent and all the ones that don't work do...
so for me all I had to do was remove that from the triggers now all the racks work :dance:

Oh... btw when I said 50 I meant 50 individual rack sections... the rack in pic above would then be 3 individual racks :wink:

All I have to do now is get all the quest tasks working :D

Edited by The-Wanderer

Decided I would use the cherrywood enchanter table :smile:

added a little twist to it... while the player is using it they will get a 10 points boost to they're enchanting skill/perk :wink:

Still need to work out the quest to get it though :D

ummm... on the nexus it shows the table with lit candles but when I look at it in the ck/game/nifskope they are not ???

hmm... I could do the same with the alchemy table... only the one in the alchemy room though not the kitchen

Edited by The-Wanderer