⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus Mods API released

Pickysaurus

Maybe you should consider adding a much higher or even no limit cap to premium members who paid good money for the membership.

The cap is not set in stone. It can and will change is need arises. However, the staff has said that less than 1% of users have actually hit the cap.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #70327758.

krindoskore wrote: Ok so for everyone who cant update or dont know what to do just uninstall nmm and download it from here
i couldnt update cuz of some error and i hope this helps
https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

I did generate the API keys on my account but still got that "authentification failed due to network issues".

Is there a way to manually input the key into the sofware or something ? I even tried to prevent my firewall from blocking NMM just in case, but it wasn't enough.

I'm on 0.70.7 version which is at this time the last one so i don't understand how. Edited by LeonSphynx

In response to post #70327758. #70611593 is also a reply to the same post.

krindoskore wrote: Ok so for everyone who cant update or dont know what to do just uninstall nmm and download it from here
LeonSphynx wrote: I did generate the API keys on my account but still got that "authentification failed due to network issues".

Is there a way to manually input the key into the sofware or something ? I even tried to prevent my firewall from blocking NMM just in case, but it wasn't enough.

I'm on 0.70.7 version which is at this time the last one so i don't understand how.

I'm having the same issue

• 2 weeks later...

In response to post #70327758. #70611593 is also a reply to the same post.

LeonSphynx wrote: I did generate the API keys on my account but still got that "authentification failed due to network issues".

I'm on 0.70.7 version which is at this time the last one so i don't understand how.

I'm having the same issue

Same here, seems alot of people are, hopefully fixed soon.

API is having issues as of 1100 UTC. Been unable to authorize ModOrganizer or use any of the Nexus download functions for about 10 minutes. Only reason I noticed is because it happened to go down while I was installing a mod. MO is reporting "502 Bad Gateway".

In response to post #71187143.

calaverx11 wrote:

API is having issues as of 1100 UTC. Been unable to authorize ModOrganizer or use any of the Nexus download functions for about 10 minutes. Only reason I noticed is because it happened to go down while I was installing a mod. MO is reporting "502 Bad Gateway".

cant log in too , is the server down ?

In response to post #71187143. #71187408 is also a reply to the same post.

calaverx11 wrote:

kevyn51 wrote: cant log in too , is the server down ?

Same here