Peregrine Reaches 2000 Posts!

Peregrine

Actually, no, that's not what Thief meant with the "lesser people" remark. For once, I understand what Breton Thief is saying and I haven't interpreted it in any way that could be damaging to my mental health:

Are any of the normal users going to get pinned threads in this forum when they hit 2000? Marxist ßastard? Wesaynothin? Are the other privileged users in reach of P2K such as Morgoth and Malchik going to get a similar event? If they aren't, then wouldn't this classify as an abuse of power for trivial purposes? Even if they are, then wouldn't your being the first to have this sort of post-related celebration still classify as a misuse of privileges?

...And aren't these actions, right down to the creation of the thread initially, somewhat hypocritical in light of the birthday threads you locked up a while back?

What is with you at the moment Marxist? He's pinned it, he's said he'll unpin it soon. He's a moderator, he's done a good job over the past months and deserves a few priviledges here and there. Why are people scrutinizing the smallest of things and making them into big things at the moment?

Archived