fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT errors *FIXED*

steve40

Quick question, as I go through fixing my dust issues once I get to the point where you put " go to console and type COW Tamriel 0 0" I freeze at that point, just sits on the loading screen.....my question is can I coc to a different location or any other place?

• 2 months later...

Funny, was just thinking earlier "I wonder if someone knew anything about that script error" and then find this thread. Now i wonder if my crash when leaving Windhelm is cured by this. Funny thing about that crash, this script gets in the error log and is the last one listed, I can run around Windhelm for hours in and out of the various buildings or run around any other place in Skyrim for hours but If I leave windhelm and go someplace else i will CTD within 5 minutes. Out the main gate.. CTD within 5 minutes. fast travel to some other city.. CTD within 5 minutes. exit the gate to the docks and jump the fence.. same CTD. Always this script error in the logs as the last one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm, well i've been playing since August of last year and never crashed to the dust. i'd read about it tho, but figured it'd been fixed in an update or USKP...BUT i just updated Skyrim to 1.9.32 hours ago and sure enough, i get this dust crash in Helgen not long after my hands are freed. i have the latest USKP so i wonder if the new skyrim update did something?

anyway, will try these scripts. thanks for these!

edit: wha? i don't even have those scripts in my folder. should i have them already?