Adjustable perks per level?

DarkFaeGaming

Recently upgraded to an SSD and have been reinstalling everything. While throwing on all my NV mods, I remembered a perk points per level mod that let you choose via an item how many you got, and you could also "Choose later", in which case it would give you another item that could just be used later on and you could choose a perk with that item. It also didn't allow the selection of multiple perks until a few levels in, can't quite remember which level it was that it activated on.
Problem is that I can't remember which one it was, I don't have the old install path from NV to check the data folder, and I'm on a new Nexus account so I can't view download history. If anyone has an idea of what this mod was called, please tell me

Did you search for "perk" "perk points" "Perk points per level" etc?

That's what I search for whenever I want a listing of mods that edit Perks and Points

Also, when you find it, be sure to "track" it.
It's what I do with all the mods I use, that way I can pull up my owned "Tracked" list of mods

Yes, I have been searching them. There is a lot of perk-based mods however. and tracking it still doesn't help with a different acc than the original download

No, but tracking will help with your current account.

I'm glad I do it, because I just recently reinstalled New Vegas, and Fallout 3, and to my horror, I didn't track anything back then, so I had to start over bu using the top files, then rebuilding the other mods that weren't on the radar that I had to re-remember and track down.

I made sure this time around to track EVERYTHING :D