Can someone port this mod over to se?

sodaRAIN10

I don't know where I can post this but basically I played and beaten ds3 a few times and I have a full set of Ringed Knight armor (from the Ringed city dlc). There is mod on skyrim (pc of course). A ringed knight armor mod and I guess weapons too. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/691598/ I wonder if someone could get permissions to port that mod over to skyrim se with maybe better skin textures.

Having that has a armor or playing as a vampire with that armor on. Would be epic! Thank you for reading this.

Didn't I just say that? "I wonder if -someone- could get permissions to port that mod over to skyrim se with maybe better skin textures."

No idea how to do myself, if that uploader isn't around any more. I'm sure someone could get their hands on it and port it over. Or get permissions *from software*

Didn't I just say that? "I wonder if -someone- could get permissions to port that mod over to skyrim se with maybe better skin textures."

No idea how to do myself, if that uploader isn't around any more. I'm sure someone could get their hands on it and port it over. Or get permissions *from software*

If the modder isn't around anymore, then you can't get permission and that's the end of it.

You can't just expect someone to essentially 'steal' the mod and port it for you as that is a bannable offense.

You could also be nicer to people who try to help you.

-also- Comic Font.... :rolleyes:

No idea how to do myself, if that uploader isn't around any more. I'm sure someone could get their hands on it and port it over.

that's where you said someone could port it without permission.

Also yes you did say "someone" I am saying that someone is going to have to be you. you want it ported you ask.

Asking for help isn't a problem. If someone can get permission to port the mod, then of course they may do that for you. Otherwise, you may port the mod yourself for your own personal use. It may NOT be redistributed. The key is that if someone else does it for you, they have to get permission to do so, which you seem to understand.