Guild Wars 2 Guild

Jagermh

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be a part of some sort of official/unofficial nexus guild in Guild Wars 2 but [RAGE begins] I've yet to pick up my damn copy on account it being sold out everywhere in 100km distance radius from my house. I live 10 km away from Toronto downtown too! Digital sales are also on temporary hold as well !!! Arrrg![RAGE stops] Edited by cherom

It seems like the leveling is taking forever in the beginning. Do the Heart icon tasks and discover new stuff and do the Events. You won't level up by grinding, unless you get achievements.

Also, use the trading post to buy new gear. It's cheap and some of the gear is rare, definitely better than what you get in the story or find/buy via merchant.

I recommend that people instantly go to the trading post to buy 8 slot bags. You'll need them. :biggrin:

I haven't played as much as I would like because of having to sort out the fact that Steaming Pile fubared my Skyrim with a client update and refused to let me redownload my files for two days.

Nonetheless I got to level 5 with hardly any playtime!

I would love to be a part of some sort of official/unofficial nexus guild in Guild Wars 2 but [RAGE begins] I've yet to pick up my damn copy on account it being sold out everywhere in 100km distance radius from my house. I live 10 km away from Toronto downtown too! Digital sales are also on temporary hold as well !!! Arrrg![RAGE stops]

Same here, opposite side of the world. I guess no one expected GW2 to sell this well. The fact that stores here now only accept preorders for PC games and ignoring walk ins didn't help either.

(That's me wishing I did preorder :facepalm: )