⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NPC Dialogues do not work after switching to Vortex. (Skyrim SE)

How do I fix my Skyrim installation?

And what I meant it that I used Nexus Mods to install my mods and there is an on option where you can automatically install your mods for Vortex, it used to be NMM.

THEY JUST CHANGED THE TEXT ON THE BUTTON FROM NMM to VORTEX, you can still use ANY Mod Manger to Download Mods.

To fix your Skyrim Installation, you're better off deleting your Skyrim DATA folder and re-verifying the files through Steam.

Can you tell me how I install those mods on NMM, when the button is set on Vortex? I found this in the description of NMM "The Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) was a piece of software developed in-house at Nexus Mods between 2011 and 2016. Since December of 2016 it is now End-of-Line and no longer officially supported by the Nexus Mods team, except in very rare cases (e.g. a security issue that needs to be patched). It is now replaced by Nexus Mod's current mod manager, Vortex."

The text on the download button says VORTEX, just the button TEXT has changed.

The Button will download the md with whichever mod manager you have set to start up when you press the "Download with Vortex" button.

Download the latest NMM here, at GITHUB

Run NMM as administrator. Then make sure this box is checked.

Now, when you click DOWNLOAD WITH VORTEX, your Mods will download with NMM

Vortex-NMM-NXM.jpg