Vortex won't display sorted load order.

stuff444

As stated: After installing a few mods to do some testing, Vortex suddenly would not show the proper load order, nor does the sort now button resolve this. Iv'e loaded up my plugins in xEdit and they display correctly, and now errors are thrown and editing is allowed. That usually means the load order is fine, but I'd still like Vortex to show me the proper order.

Might this have something to do with having more than the esp limit, despite having many esl's that shouldn't be counted in load order?

As stated: After installing a few mods to do some testing, Vortex suddenly would not show the proper load order, nor does the sort now button resolve this. Iv'e loaded up my plugins in xEdit and they display correctly, and now errors are thrown and editing is allowed. That usually means the load order is fine, but I'd still like Vortex to show me the proper order.

Might this have something to do with having more than the esp limit, despite having many esl's that shouldn't be counted in load order?

How do you know what should be the "proper load order" ? Do you have the auto-sort enabled in the Plugins Screen ?

Just by leaving the auto-sort enabled, Vortex will choose the correct load order of your plugins. Have you tried that ?

I do not know if going beyond 255 mods in your game will cause this but I doubt it.

So those little ^ (up and down) things in each column in your Mod and Plugin page?

See each column in the Plugin Tab named labeled "Name", "LOAD ORDER", "Mod Index" "Group" etc?

Click on one of those just like any program that uses Columns and has Sorting enabled by clicking the column header.

That's what THESE THINGS are for.

Vortex-Column-Sort.jpg