Site problems

AlienSlof

As well as the site running terribly slowly, I am also receiving this error when trying to access file upload for my mod, Unique Shadowmere:

Site error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Access denied

I'm wanting to upload pics of the new nightmare option, but it's denying me access to my own mod's images.

I did finally get them uploaded, but the site is being VERY glitchy for me at the moment. Just had this random error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetLocal() on a non-object in /home/skyrim/public_html/Core/BBoC.pinc on line 3294

The glitching is very inconsistent and weird.

I did finally get them uploaded, but the site is being VERY glitchy for me at the moment. Just had this random error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function SetLocal() on a non-object in /home/skyrim/public_html/Core/BBoC.pinc on line 3294

Same here, & about 80% of the time I try to view a mod's description I get:

Description

Last updated at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970 Uploaded at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970

lol wtf?

Edit: Holy f*** I like that horse o.O

I think imma install that! Nice mod!

Edited by ImmortalRevenge

I also have problems with the page. If I click on the tabs in a mod to view screenshots, files, comments etc. it randomly does not show up and this is quite often.

Today I saw a new information while visiting my tracking center I got the message "You are currently not tracking any files". Could someone please take a look on this? It would be really bad if all my tracking mods information would be lost. :/

Also I have a question regarding where to post such questions. Am I right here in the forum or is there another place where people should post bug reports etc.? Please let me know and sorry if I am wrong here.

Same here, & about 80% of the time I try to view a mod's description I get:

Description

Last updated at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970 Uploaded at 1:00, 1 Jan 1970

lol wtf?

Edit: Holy f*** I like that horse o.O

I think imma install that! Nice mod!

Now that would be a nice new line for the nexus sites: "Modding games since 1970!" ^^

No, seriously. Let's give Dark0ne some time to sort things out.