Hidden files

drakelord1

Reload the page. I've had that happen quite a few times. It's some sort of bug with the Nexus, probably due to the high load it's been getting lately, that causes downloads to come up as hidden. Reloading the page allows your browser to re-request the page, and allows the database to find the download page and display it for you.

sinnerman69, your post is totally unrelated. He was asking about the mods here. Due to overloaded servers, the SQL databases cannot send the requested data in time and all you get is the hidden file message. Reloading the page is the only cure. Click on the icons (description, files, images, comments etc) whichever you need. If it doesn't load, click the icon again.

It does. Even if I check the "New today" section it sometimes looks like a search result with no matches. Although it doesn't happen as frequently as in the past 2 weeks. It's like 1 out of 10 tries. Edited by dukefx

Is the hidden file bug still happening for people now? Don't reply if you haven't had it happen to you TODAY. Thank you.

Unfortunately, it happens constantly D: Just got an account here, luckily I tried refreshing first thing and it worked :D