Whats your favorite BEER

dogtown1

I heard that in the UK if you find the right pub you can get "Live Beer", its like the house special and its brewed in the basement

they call it live beer because its still fermenting and they pump it upstairs right to a tap at the bar

We have the so called "Live Beer" in my country too, tasty stuff. :laugh:

I live in Lithuania so no one will probably recognize the beer but... eh. :laugh: My favorite would be Fortas.

Edited by Naktis

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live beer? Interesting. They should have that here in Wisconsin aka Beer and Brats land :P

Our local stuff is good. Leinenkugels and Spotted Cow are pretty decent. But, I don't like it them too much, they like to make funky flavours (Chocolate, Pumpkin Pie, etc.). I'll take a bottle of Mickey's or St. Pauli Girls over that any day ;)

ahh, Mickey's..

when I was a much younger man, you could get Mickey's in a green bottle with a big open top, it was called "Mickey's big mouth"

I was partying with friends at the city park and downed almost 2 cases of the stuff (I was feeling no pain) and a friend of mine who was a semi-pro boxer was doing a demonstration at one of the pavillions at the park, I went over to show him how a real

"Missouri hillbilly" boxes... :unsure:

we had regulation gloves on and I was dancing around like a pro, I quickly got 2 good jabs in and was pretty proud of myself

on the third jab, with my right arm fully extended..it was like rolling out the red carpet

the uppercut started somewhere down in Texas I think, and found its home full underneath my jaw, sending me over a picnic table like a ragdoll

thanks to the magic that is "Mickey's", I bounced back up like a ninja and thanked him for the match

the next day..that was the worst hangover I've had my ENTIRE life :turned:

They still sell them like that...the little grenades :P

Ah yes, Mickey's magic lol...it gives me an usually large amount of energy. Every other beer makes me really tired :P

Alexander Keith's, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Becks and Warsteiner. Of course Molson Canadian... it's a cultural thing

I love the German style bevies. I love them hoppy and bold without it being a stout.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's a bit late to be posting here, but this post is indeed on topic:

As of right now, my favorite is George Killan's Irish Red. Nothing beats relaxing with a couple of those at the end of a long day.

They finally have Mickey's cans now haha. Always wondered when they would do that...so much easier to recycle :P Tis a good beer...they say its Malt Liquor (which tastes like crap IMO), but it tastes like normal beer. Dunno, most American beer is weak stuff...but yeah. Edited by Illiad86