Diablo 2 Lords of Destruction

E3245

Once in a blue moon, I'll start up a new character on USEast ladder. I haven't played it in almost 2 years now though. I get godly too quick...been playing it off and on for 8 years now.

you know, i wouldnt mind getting back into it with someone if they wanted to coop. dont know who i would choose, but if anyone wasnt to mess around with some coop, i would be all for it

I have my accounts still. I log on every 3 months or so just to make sure they don't get auto deleted. I play once in a very rare blue moon.

However, I may have to play more since my buddy Hoof plays. Didn't know you used to play D2! I wonder if I ever played a game in the past wiht you and never knew it. :tongue:

I mainly play a necro

I have my accounts still. I log on every 3 months or so just to make sure they don't get auto deleted. I play once in a very rare blue moon.

However, I may have to play more since my buddy Hoof plays. Didn't know you used to play D2! I wonder if I ever played a game in the past wiht you and never knew it. :tongue:

I mainly play a necro

no. cause i only ever played offline. ive only ever played online once with a group of people, but wouldnt mind/want to play a coop with someone, i usually get bored of D2 after Act 2, but i feel like that would be remedied if i was playing with a friend.

i mastered Diablo 2 way back when, when i was in High school, back then i managed to get a mage up to lv 92 and couldn't get past that for some reason, i guess i got tired of grinding and cow and that secret lv i can't remember the details anymore http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif yes there was a even stronger and more insane secret boss but it was more complex to acquire the items, if not impossible at times.

i mastered Diablo 2 way back when, when i was in High school, back then i managed to get a mage up to lv 92 and couldn't get past that for some reason, i guess i got tired of grinding and cow and that secret lv i can't remember the details anymore http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif yes there was a even stronger and more insane secret boss but it was more complex to acquire the items, if not impossible at times.

Ubers :D So fun. Too easy once you make the smiter we had lol :P

Used to play now and then, good game. My only real complaint was that while it gave you plenty of options in build customizations, at the very late game there were really only a few skills which actually had much use due to double immune mobs and armor becoming worthless beyond stat boosts. Sure, it was one of those games where you played through dozens of times trying to get the best build figured out, and spent several early levels using normal attack and sitting on skill points, but once you had a build figured out it was really just grinding for levels, then grinding for gear till you get bored, your characters get deleted, and you start over again.

But then again there really isn't any solution to that other than making end-game builds balanced instead of being reliant on abusable mechanics (100% hit chance smite, 100% chance damage bone spirit/spear) just to grind.