Diablo 2 Lords of Destruction

E3245

If you are going to play online, play on ladder. Better runewords. I'd also suggest finding friends to play with and play in a password protected game. If it's not, you'll have bots that will fill up your game, spam the crap outa the chat, and leave. It was so bad last year, that I had to keep my finger on the N key (clear chat) at all times because of the amount of bots that would come into the game. Checked my characters a few weeks ago, made a quick game, and had 7 bots enter my game within seconds. :wallbash: So, that hasn't changed. You can put level restrictions, but enough of those d2items guys will make high level bots so they can still spam you.

i only plan on playing if i can get someone to play with. i get too bored by myself lol. hence only one completion of the game. and i really only wanna play with someone i know (and by know i mean someone i can get in contact with, meaning someone from here lol) so yea. it would be passworded and all that....

idk how much Runewords would come into play. idk if we would get that far/deep in to lol

I can play a few times with you hoof. I'll have to schedule it though because I've been very busy lately. I play on Non-ladder East though since all of my characters are there.

yea thats fine. honestly i wont have time till after next week. this week and next week are my last two weeks of school so im doing a bunch of hw and studying and whatnot. so yea. lmk when would work for you (you can just PM me) and we will work something out!

also, if it wasnt obvious, wed be starting new characters. so no rushing me through with your lvl 99 lol.

yea thats fine. honestly i wont have time till after next week. this week and next week are my last two weeks of school so im doing a bunch of hw and studying and whatnot. so yea. lmk when would work for you (you can just PM me) and we will work something out!

also, if it wasnt obvious, wed be starting new characters. so no rushing me through with your lvl 99 lol.

DOH!!! I wanted to show off my necro. :tongue:

That's okay. I've got a paladin dueling build I've always wanted to try, so I can start fresh.

lol i have no clue what i wanna be. Amazon is the only build ive beaten the game with, and i kinda wanna retry her knowing a little bit more now. but Paladin interests me as well. Necro does too. Assassin does too. lol basically they all interest me except Sorc and Barb.\

any suggestions! (again feel free to PM me about all this no need to blow this thread up lol....though idk if blowing up a thread is a big deal here. i remember back on the Demon Souls wikidot forums, blowing up a thread with conversation was frowned upon. lol i even had an Off Topic thread that went on for like 25 pages (a lot for that forum, if not the most) that eventually got locked for going off topic (even though there wasnt one)) but yea, i assume random jabbering in a thread isnt as frowned upon here lol. but this isnt my thread so yea. just PM me and we can chat about D2 :P

wow no barb fans :(

having a barb with a couple of lightning sabre phase blades and using frenzy as a main attack and a whole bunch of other godly gear is Simpy insane, ma all time favourite set up :)

as for rune words I wouldn't say they are that important really, good golds will put you in better stead most of the time :P

also plugy lets you get ladder only runewords and equipment (even battlenet special events like uber diablo and the other event I can't remember) and by default the difficulty is higher, like your playing in a party of 4....or 8, I forget :)

having a barb with a couple of lightning sabre phase blades and using frenzy as a main attack and a whole bunch of other godly gear is Simpy insane, ma all time favourite set up :)

as for rune words I wouldn't say they are that important really, good golds will put you in better stead most of the time :P

also plugy lets you get ladder only runewords and equipment (even battlenet special events like uber diablo and the other event I can't remember) and by default the difficulty is higher, like your playing in a party of 4....or 8, I forget :)

What's plugy?

What's plugy?

is mod for d2, i does lots of cool stuff

PlugY, The Survival Kit is structured as options that can be enabled or disabled by editing the configuration file.

This plugin is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish.

Availables features list :

- Infinite storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 personal pages!)

- Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too!)

- Enabled the ladder only runewords out of realms.

- Local World Event and Uber Quest for singleplayer and multiplayer off-realm !

- Can open Cow Level Portal even when player have kill the Cow King in that difficulty.

- Unassign assigned skills and stats points.

- Change the selected language.

- Always regenerate maps in SinglePlayer like in MultiPlayer.

- Automatically execute /players X when you launch a new game.

- Added some pages for display more characters stats like %MF.

- Display item level in its popup.

- Launch any number of Diablo II games on the same computer.

- Increase the stash to 10x10 squares.

- Change the save path directory.

- Always display Mana and Life values above the globes.

- D2 can load all files, even those opened with Microsoft Excel (disabled by default).

- Display the stats current value (without magical bonus) like Magic/gold find or maximum resistances.

http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html

Yeah, but you can't use that on battle.net. On Open battle.net yeah, but not on any of the servers. If there is a way, you will most likely be banned.

Dual frenzy barb hehe...awesome. My build was EBOTDZ, Arreats Face, Engima, Stormshield, Vamps, Travs, Arach, and SoJs. Warcry sticks on the off hand weapon slots. Warcry charms if I could find them. (lol sorry for the short speak, I don't remember what the full names are anymore :P)

My friend had a build exactly like that but his whole inventory was filled with warcry grand charms. Perfect Breath of the Dying, perfect Archon Plate Engima...6k life, never got hit. He could stand there and do Diablo clone without getting hurt. Craziest barb I've ever seen him make.

Ubers require a smiter with life tap and a barb (normally just used to do BOs and Howl away the other enemies). Done in under 10 minutes :P

But yeah, once you've played it as long as us ( me 6 years, bf 10, friend 12), you know what's good right away. It's not so fun anymore when you can be godly in a matter of weeks. It also helps if you know how to trade well.

Have fun though, that game had me hooked forever :P

you know, i wouldnt mind getting back into it with someone if they wanted to coop. dont know who i would choose, but if anyone wasnt to mess around with some coop, i would be all for it

I need to get a new copy. I haven't played in ages, but I loved it. I beat it twice on Nightmare and several times on Normal with an Amazon, offline. I rarely played online but if I get another copy, maybe we could play together.

i mean it doesnt have to be just two players. so absolutely nyx you could join. we havent done anything yet past the couple posts here haha. final week of school so im too busy to start up. however next week im free and if you (if you get your copy) or LoneWolf or anyone wants to set something up id have time to get that going next week. or whenever :D Edited by hoofhearted4