The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

As the group entered the forest, Cyhran couldn't sit still any longer.

He takes his stuff, jump up and climb to the top of the tree. Reaching the top he looked for an even higher tree, which he had quickly found.

Back to the lowest branch, he jumps from the other branches of the trees to the tree where he was going to. He climbs to the top and look at the whole environment.

Cyhran listening to the wind that roams the woods, feeling the warm rays of the golden sun and enjoy the fresh smell of the forest.

He knows the forest will always be his home.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind awoke a short while later, when he stirred the sleep from his eyes he jumped off the wagon and began walking to stretch his legs. He walked next to Isabela and smiled.

"I don't think I introduced myself, I am Wind senora." He said with a charming smile and the extension of his hand.

The air smelled fresh, he hadn't been out of the city for some time, he remembered being in the forest a great deal as a boy but had always hated it. He remembers learning to use a bow and how to stalk through the forest, but the face of the man that taught him still shrouded in his mind.

"Hm, well, looks like some of us are waking up. At least a single fireball to the wagon won't kill nearly everybody, then, I was actually worried about that. Still don't like our tactical positions, though. We still have people on the wagon that will go up in flames if some idiot even trips and drops a torch. We can't really help that, though. But that doesn't mean I like it." Jason may not have led many people during his service in the Fereldan military, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a leader. Orum yapped conversationally.

Isabela didn't know how long she had been sleeping, but once she opened her eyes she figured it couldn't have been very long.

The sun was still at about the same spot and she could still see a few of the higher buildings of Kirkwall in the distance when she narrowed her eyes and looked closely.

She decided that she might as well get some exercise, since she didn't seem to sleep too well on the rumbling and shaking wagon. She jumped off and found herself next to Wind, who must have woken up just a bit before her, for she could make out the tiniest bits of sign that he was still a little sleepy.

Isabela took his hand as he introduced himself properly and shook it twice, giving him a smile. "Always a pleasure meeting a handsome elf," she answered. "Seems like my reputation was faster than me, however. Or Varric ... in that case, since you've already pointed out having heard of me." She chuckled lightly and kept walking.

Around ten minutes passed since the elf had gone running in the forest when she popped out a few feet ahead of the wagon. Her cheeks were red and hair messy, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Whatever you do, don't go left. Some bandits on the road. The right path is clean for now." she said, taking her staff and her bag from the wagon.

They had around two days to the entrance and Alaila sincerely hoped they won't encounter any bandits. It would take time to take them out, and the elf didn't really like using magic in front of the strangers. It made her uncomfortable.

Jadaco nodded at the elf's information.

"As easy as bandits may be to dispose of, we can't take any unnecessary risks. There'll be enough danger in the Deep Roads to go around twice." He prepared to draw his blades should the bandits attack.

Illadriel nodded at the information the red haired elf brought. "We will stay to the right then."

"We sure will." The dwarf mumbled as he walked over to the back of the wagon, rummaging through all the sacks and crates. He returned to the front of the group carrying a pair of daggers while mumbling something about thugs.

"We will walk until it's safe to camp out for the night." The Dalish Warden commented and looked around to see if everyone are alright.

Cyhran quickly climbs back down to the last branch and jumps with a somersault in front of the car.

"I can now start to hunt something before it gets dark.", says Cyhran.

Wind smiled, and drew back his hood to show his face and dark hair. "Varric has a big mouth for sure, but that is why he's probably the only real friend I have here in Kirkwall. his recent advances in trade came with the aide of my blades." Wind said as he walked, the sound of his footsteps almost inaudible.

He noticed the other elf coming from the forest and reporting on the troubles ahead. "Shame." He said, "I could do with some fun..." he continued with a wry smile on his face.

"He's a true fellow indeed," Isabela nodded in agreement and smiled. His reaction towards the information about the bandits made the pirate queen chuckle. "Oh but there's more than one way to play with your daggers," she commented nonchalant, while quietly thinking she could have handled some action herself. But as Jadaco had pointed out, there would be several occasions for that later on.