The Age of the Dragon

Naktis

Illadriel nodded. "If you wish then go ahead. Just don't wander too far away; we still don't know what's out there."

She turned to the campfire and stared at the flames for a moment before glancing to Jadaco. "Where's that Dalish camp you mentioned? I'd like to investigate it before we go to the Deep Roads." She said.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They were up on Sundermount, not far from the peak. I did tell a templar about it, though, so they might have done something with the bodies." Jadaco replied. He pointed towards the mountain.

The elf was listening to Illariel and Jadaco, worryingly furrowing her brows. Templars?

"If you told Templars about it, we should be very careful if we decide to go up there. They might be there as well."

Hopefully they won't see any of those walking tin-cans. One thought did entertain Alaila at this very moment - how do they swim in those armors of theirs? Do they just sink like a rock? A faint, amused smile appeared on the mage's lips, but she hid it well. Too bad there aren't any deep, deep ponds in the mountains. Perhaps there are some holes that lead to the centre of the earth? Or a volcano? Now that would be something she wouldn't mind seeing.

“Well you’ve heard him, Isabela. So hurry up or your date runs away”

Cyhran winks to her

After Cyhran finished the coating of his weapons, he prepares some health poultice and injury kits.

Then he goes to Alaila

“You’re a mage, don’t you? Have you enough Lyrium potions? If not, I can make you some.”

"I doubt that the Templars care what killed those elves." Illadriel said and glanced at both Jadaco and Alaila. "We should investigate it ourselves, if you wish." She suggested. The elf didn't want to show it but she was really curious what really happened to that Dalish clan.

She heard what Wind said and frowned slightly. Skilled or no they shouldn't wander out there alone, not when it's dark.

"If you like, sure. I'll lead you there." Jadaco answered. As much as hated going back on his own word to stick together, perhaps Illadriel had some reason to go there. "Orum, come!" His faithful mabari followed, and Jadaco beckoned for them to follow him to the tip of Sundermount.

"On my way!" she exclaimed, hurrying after him. "And you folks be safe, alright? Don't do anything stupid like get killed or something," she said after the others before she and Wind disappeared into the deep woods.

She knew Sundermount wasn't far, if she hadn't already agreed to go with Wind, she could have lead them too, but Jadaco seemed pretty capable himself, and more honorable, therefor more likely to save lives anyways.

"I think it came from this direction ... "she mumbled, pointing to her right. "Do you see those lights?"

Little, tiny lights flared in and out in the distance. They seemed to move as well. Sometimes closer, sometimes further away. Sometimes it blinked further to the right, then to the left, then they seemed to multiply or go out all together for a few moments. "Ghost lights maybe?"

The elf blinked a few times once Cyhran had approached, not having spoken with the man before. He wanted to...? Why on earth would he help a random stranger? What is it that he thinks he can get from her? Or...he could just be trying to be nice. To a mage? Well, I'll be damned.

"Yes, I am and...no, I do not have any. That is a...generous thing you're offering." she said slowly, mostly still surprised with the man's gesture.

"I, um....thank you. I believe I will have need of them once we venture deep below the surface. Ma serannas."

Cyhran looks a little confused as Alaila looking at him with a surprised expression.

His first thoughts: “Did I say something wrong?”

But after she answered him, he smiles.

“I’ve still some Lyrium Dust so I thought maybe you want some Lyrium Potions.”

Then he goes back to his place and starts to produce some Lyruim Potions.