Alternatives to Scrap Everything

LtSurge

I've seen, here and there, mention of Scrap Everything being either outdated or unsuitable as a Mod for removing unwanted clutter, etc. from Settlements.

The thing is... I like being able to manually remove/delete things as I come across them in a Settlement, rather than downloading a Mod that makes the entire Settlement clean automatically, and I only recall hearing about Mods that do this as opposed to the functionality of Scrap Everything.

I'm returning to the game brand-new (uninstalled game and removed all saves after a CTD ragequit), and I figured I would try to mod my game more responsibly, using more up-to-date and/or cleaner Mods, for a better gameplay experience. So, if there is a good alternative to Scrap Everything that you know about, I would very much like to know.

Thank you

I always prefered Spring Cleaning over Scrap Everything as it has an option to let you disable scrapping certain things normally and only scrap them when in the extra items enabled mode. That way you wont scrap the house when you are trying to scrap that pile of debris :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've seen, here and there, mention of Scrap Everything being either outdated or unsuitable as a Mod for removing unwanted clutter, etc. from Settlements.

The thing is... I like being able to manually remove/delete things as I come across them in a Settlement, rather than downloading a Mod that makes the entire Settlement clean automatically, and I only recall hearing about Mods that do this as opposed to the functionality of Scrap Everything.

I'm returning to the game brand-new (uninstalled game and removed all saves after a CTD ragequit), and I figured I would try to mod my game more responsibly, using more up-to-date and/or cleaner Mods, for a better gameplay experience. So, if there is a good alternative to Scrap Everything that you know about, I would very much like to know.

Thank you

Use console commands. Open the console, click on the object that you want to get rid of so that its reference I.D show and type disable or markfordelete and hit enter. The difference between the two is that the former disappears after having hit enter and the latter needs a reload of the game to make items disappear. Neither case gives any ingredients since you don't scrap anything.

If you still want to use a scrap mod, go for Spring Cleaning in combination with Place Everywhere. The latter has functions to scrap extra items or walk outside the build area to scrap stuff.