FREE Multiplayer Online Games

LHammonds

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to Play Bootfighter Windom, but to play with someone you need to know his IP. Or he must know you(((

If someone can tell me About Ragnarok Online, i will be in graet pleasure)) This game is good for play?

I used to play Ragnarok all the time, it's a very good game. You can find a private server with exp/item rates to your liking, so you don't need to consume that much time playing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Some to add to the list :

--------------------------------------

Project Powder :

A free MMO snowboard racer ( with level up elements + gear upgrades )

http://projectpowder.outspark.com/

http://projectpowder.outspark.com/tpl/img/media/screenshots_spot.jpg

NOTE: Out spark are an awesome company for free on-line games, where as they do have buy able content for real cash, theyre done it in such a way you dont NEED it to play, it just helps and makes u look slightly cooler. so check out theyre other mmo's!

-------------------------------------

Anarchy online :

its a bit out dated an old now, and seems more liek a beta mod then an actual game, how ever if shooting and aliens is more your thing then swords and firebals, its worth checking out :

Free to play, Rewuires a 1 time payment if u wish to upgrade to premium account, not separate item purchase.

http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/anarchy/...p;template=main

http://www.play-free-online-games.com/listmachine/uploads/image_anarchy_online_1.jpg

--------------------------------------

Guild wars :

Although not "free" you can pick this up pretty cheap now, and its free to play for LIFE, no monthly fees, ive played it since release, content is slow, and not much is added via patches, usually just fixes. but there its enough to do, it features an incredible storyline for a mmo with movies etc, a really challenging pvp system ( its all about how you can think out side of the box, as everyone is the same level but u have a limit choice of skills per match + gear upgrades, getting that perfect build is extremely challenging and fun )

http://www.guildwars.com/

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/745/745348/guild-wars-nightfall-20061110045614556-000.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Added Battlefield Heroes which is now in BETA.

Great game.. I've been playing for a few months now as a close beta tester. I'll say that at first play you might not be too convinced but once you level up a few levels and get the hang of the laid back gameplay, you'll start having a lot of fun.

FPS:

Combat Arms link clicky

Combat arms is a very fun, tactical FPS that is free. You can pay real money for weapons and other perks, but none of the irl purchases are grossly overpowered. I've been playing for nearly 6 months now, and I'm not even half way to the highest ranks =/ The most entertaining aspect of this game, in my opinion, is the ability to clan war. They are basically 5v5 and above clan matches in either elimination (frags) Capture the flag, or any other game type. This game is free, and definitely worth playing. If anyone does play this from Nexus, throw me a shout my name on there is Maulth as well =D

MMORPG:

Shaiya Clicky

Some of the features you can look forward to seeing in Shaiya:

* 1500 vs 1500 - The ultimate Realm vs. Realm combat.
* Bootleggery - Sell items to the opposing faction in the secret warehouse.
* Challenges - Sick of someone's trash talk? Request a battle with a member of your own realm.
* Arena Fights - Enter the grand arena and take your fight to a new level.
* Goddess Blessing - Crushing the enemy doesn't just feel good, but it helps your side.
* Guild Events - Guild vs. Guild combat, Guild vs. Monster combat, and the upcoming Willows Trial!
* Quests, Mounts, Executions, Boss Fights, Dungeons, Demons, Dragons, and more...

Plus it has guilds, various races, and if you ever played a game callled RYL, it feels quite a bit like it.

Last Chaos Clicky

Personal Dungeon System

The "Personal Dungeon" is a private quest mode where players can go solo in an "arcade" style gaming environment. This allows players to experience parts of Last Chaos in privacy, and at a more rapid and exciting pace. Players are also rewarded handsomely in experience and treasure!
E.R.A.S. Exciting Range of Aggressive Battle System

With E.R.A.S. (Exciting Range of Aggressive Battle System), players can hit monsters within the sweep of their weapons! Combined with more exciting attack options that many action games don't have, Last Chaos provides more thrills and excitement than many similar action oriented on-line games.
Item Crafting System

Players are able to craft various useful items, which they can personally use or trade with other players. The Item Malls create a convenient method of trading.
Player Vs Player Vs Environment

Other online role-playing games have PvE - player versus environment (fighting computer-controlled monsters) and PvP - player versus player (human-controlled characters) fighting each other. Last Chaos brings these two game features together in an evolving system. PvPvE manages the complex relationships and alliances between races and guilds; and allows players a chance to test out their fighting skills against other players. Last Chaos will continue to work with players to improve the PvPvE features to make the game more exciting and challenging.
Pet System

With our new pet system, you can now have a faithful friend and loyal ally in your journey through out Iris.

12sky-2 Clicky

Twelve Sky 2 is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game (MMORPG) based on an oriental fantasy theme of ancient China. Offering a uniquely intense and addictive faction vs. faction based gaming system, Twelve Sky 2 is filled with battle and action which is bound to satisfy all the PvP needs of veteran and new players alike.

Players may choose from any of the three classes of each faction, then develop their skills, sharpen their weapons and refine their armor to produce a character fit for battle against the other Factions. But it isn't all about PvP, Twelve Sky also caters to a player's solo and party needs too! Explore a factions’ vast maps to kill monsters, party with comrades, complete an endless array of quests, or hunt down bosses and attain riches and fame along the way.

Twelve Sky 2 also introduces a fourth faction, the Nangin. However, this new faction is not available at character creation. Players must achieve a high level to join this Faction, leaving their previous teammates and friends.

All this and more! Best of all is Twelve Sky is Free to Play!	 * Brutal death animations and knockback against monsters
* Large-scale fast-paced Player vs. Player (PvP) battle system
* A large variety of authentic weapons and thousands of unique items
* Elaborate weapon and armor enchanting system
* Regularly updated content

There are quite literally thousands more. But I figured I would reccomend a few I've played. Also a note to the OP, Fury Online is no longer a working product. I used to LOVE that game, but Auron Inc. shut it down due to the fact that they were making no money off of it. Hope this helps!

As Maulth said, Shaiya is a great game! Been playing for about a month, gotten up about, 15 levels, and i'm just starrting to own people in the arena! Shaiya is a bit like the quests and items in Runescape, mixed with the 3D graphics of Oblivion. It's free to play, though you can use "aeria points" to buy new items, though there are limited choices of items to buy using aeria points, and most of the great items you can get for free in the game.

Which brings me on to another great game, Runescape! The questing in Runescape is great, the items are great, the lore is great, it's a great game! Though it is sadly lacking the graphical PUNCH of WoW and Shaiya, even in High-Detail mode. This is a free to play game, with the option to buy a members account, unlocking new quests, new lands, new items and new abilitys.

Links to both Runescape and Shaiya below...

http://shaiya.aeriagames.com/

http://www.runescape.com/

Sub's still kickin around? Damn, that's awesome.

And Combat Arms? Ugh, horrible game. Stay away. Far away.

Might I interest some in Discovery Freelancer? While the game itself is not free, and you may in fact have trouble finding it legally (or even quasi-legally in the case of used copies) if you do have it, you can play on Disco (and other servers) for free.

For those into that kinda thing but without Freelancer, there's also Space Sim Central, with links (and downloads, if you register) for single and multi-player space games.