Suggestion for "My Download History" tab

anjenthedog

When I open the regular "today's mods" or "all mods" or whatever listings, if there's a current mod update for a mod, it's flagged with "Update Available", presumably based on my download history, as the flag disappears if I download the updated version.

However, when I check the "My download history" listings, no such banner is draped across entries, nor any "Update available" flag at all (unless I'm missing something)

So... I'd suggest that you provide that functionality to the "My download History" listings. Perhaps color-code the "updated at" column background green or something eye popping, under the same test, since it seems like that'd be a very simple change to make.

thanks!

I had a second thought regarding this suggestion

It'd also be nice (convenient) to have a "Recently updated mods" dropdown tab (under the "Mods" tab on the top level Nexus page) - ie, the same menu that includes "Today's mods", "Browse all mods", "Most endorsed (all time)", etc.

PS> for the former post, text-coloration would probably be easier and/or maybe more effective than text background coloration.

fwiw....

It'd also be nice (convenient) to have a "Recently updated mods" dropdown tab (under the "Mods" tab on the top level Nexus page) - ie, the same menu that includes "Today's mods", "Browse all mods", "Most endorsed (all time)", etc.

Actually there already is something kinda like what you ask for there. It's the 3rd entry from the top, Recent Activity, which unlike its url suggests does not only list which mods were new per day but also which ones got updated by that time. The only difference is it's both on one page.

(edit: Pardon my choice of game in the link.)

• 3 years later...

I'm going to necro bump this because I was about to make the same post. Is this a mandella effect for me? I seem to remember my download history page having the orange 'update available' banner on it. It doesn't anymore (ever?). This would be very helpful to keep my non-installed backed up mods up to date easily.

I really think it used to have those flags on this page: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/myaccount?tab=download+history

Did it not or is it broken now?

@page305

On the download history page, there is an "Updated" column. If this is sorted with most recent at the top, one can look at the "Last DL" column. If the Update column is newer than the Last DL column, its probably worth checking to see if there is an applicable update.

A little tedious perhaps but better than nothing.

Please submit your feedback on our new portal here: https://feedback.nexusmods.com/

We use the number of upvotes on suggestions to determine how important they are to the community.

I will say that we are already working on a new Tracking Centre and Download History view so it's possible that your suggestions (or something very similar) may have been submitted already.