Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Answer this or you don't get banned, Should Yokuda have not fallen and Highrock own a Hammerfell with spanish culture? 

I ban Pizza because it tastes to good

I ban George for threatening behaviour thus:

5 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

Answer this or you don't get banned

This incident occurred five hours ago so it might have been yesterday or not. I can't tell. But whatever. George is banned. Effective whenever it occurred - ie yesterday or today.

I ban zixi cause I got this one in just before turning out the head board lamps after I turned the computer rooms couch into a bed.  Goodnight, goodmorning, or good afternoon!

Where ever you are!

I ban Geo... I mean Drakefell01 for trying to convince the Pachycephosaurus (what ever that is) that the Shepard's Potato Stew he has is better with beef when Shepard's Potato Stew has always been made with lamb.  Lamb bits left over after a night with a lamb the Shepard tempted with mint jelly.

The Shepard offered the sheep mint jelly to tempt the lamb into his trailer.  Where when the young sheep was in the mood for love the Shepard pounced, because he was really a wolf in sheeps clothing that killed the Shepard.   Now he had it made!  He could get sheep and sleep in the Shepard's trailer while keeping watch over the Flock of Sheep all the while.  A smart wolf at that!

I ban you for not knowing that the previous post was a dinosaur with the thickest skull.

(Sadness as others don't get dinosaur joke 😭

I ban you because your last ban gave me a story idea to test.   And it faded when I realized you were a paleontologist whose been in Pan's tree house hanging out with the Lost Boys.  Maybe you've even have been getting Tink to sprinkle some flying powder around so all of you could follow Wendy and the boys home to see they could get her parents to adopt them.  Then Tinker Bell could have Peter all to her self again.  She a smart Pixie gal.

What do you say to that banned one?  Maybe you should pinch yourself to see if you're awake yourself.

I'm going to take a nap.

• Haha 1

George you are banned because

1. The dino joke is so old it's fossil.

2. You aren't allowed to be sad in this thread.

Pagafyr - you're inciting George to self-hearm

4 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

Maybe you should pinch yourself

and that isn't allowed under Section 812 para vi

Banned!

• Haha 1

I ban you hoping that Drakefell01 isn't into self-hearm, and because section 812 para vi is a seadomists old address I found that moved to Babylon to start a new life as meassopotatiam.  Greowing potatia is becoming exciting as many people like them.  They bake them and make little boeats filling them with seur crame, and chifs, backon bits, and can choase from the manny other geardon eatims growin in the geardon.

• Like 1