Ban for Fun

alex2avs

2 hours ago, drsemmel said:

(...and I am sure you just made that rule up)

Banned for implying that we don't all know the rules off by heart. Of course we do. We busily recite them every evening before retiring to bed. 😵‍💫

@Pagafyr Banned for a mass ban. Mass bans are frowned upon at the best of times but the Banned Band doesn't mass ban. Ever.

@Drakefell01 - George you are sooo banned for banning a new person before they even manage to get their feet under the table.

To remind you all of the rules... you are now all banned until the next time you post. Post before that and you know what happens... 😆

@drsemmel - Welcome! Very!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, zixi said:

To remind you all of the rules... you are now all banned until the next time you post. Post before that and you know what happens...

I hereby unban myself by posting.

Btw. as you might have noticed ( 😄 ), my english isn t the greatest sometimes (don t you dare ban me for it lol)

• Haha 2

I ban @Drakefell01 because he liked RedHeadAngel's ban for banning posts twice.

Have you gotten the cotton out of your eyes and ears yet George?  Wake Up!

Duh???  Or, am I seeing a kind of Romantic Interest tween posters liking even the most trivial ban for fun posts they post here?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

I don't really know why it says that I have more than 100 on this forum. I ban nexus for incorrectly calculating my post count.

Ah ha. George you are banned for accusing Nexus of a calculation error when they aren't at fault... Look at what it says at the top:

"Forum Games

Forum games can be played here.

Note: Posts in this forum do not increase your post count."

Now, quite clearly Nexus doesn't want games to add to the post count. And however erroneous we might think that futile hope that the rest of the forum might be worth counting the posts of, we really do have to respect their views - at least publicly What you do in the privacy of your own home is really beyond Nexus's scope though I fear it is not beyond the wishes of a certain software house whose software I don't use...

Banned until you acknowledge the error of your ways... 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I ban @zixi because I am still waiting for my turn to start the verse from the other uni-verses; Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream.  Merrily, merrily, merrily Life is just a dream.  Some people might dis me because I chanced to note that the word just and but are used by different groups from the chain of multiple verses so it confuses those who thought it was but a dream when I was sure the word was "just" a dream.  Simply because just, just seemed more appropriate.  🤩

I ban @RedHeadAngel because after seeing the latest pix RedHeadAngel has changed to I have to go take a cold shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1