Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban billyro for not knowing that I need a new graphics card to actually run the god damn thing (have you seen the specs!) and possiblely need to build one from scratch to play current gen nicely

If you can run Dragon Age Inquisition, you should be able to run Fallout 4 fine. And if not, there'll be mods.

Aaaaaanyway, I ban Moto for putting full-stops in the middle of his words. I ban Paga because of the Illuminati.

Ehhh... I'll wait for mods. My rig can run Inquisition on bare minimum, plus I want to play all the other games that came out this year

I ban paga for making me mix up deus ex with do sex

I ban billyro for not knowing that I need a new graphics card to actually run the god damn thing (have you seen the specs!) and possiblely need to build one from scratch to play current gen nicely

If you can run Dragon Age Inquisition, you should be able to run Fallout 4 fine. And if not, there'll be mods.

Aaaaaanyway, I ban Moto for putting full-stops in the middle of his words. I ban Paga because of the Illuminati.

Billyro: banned for banning me for having full-stops in the middle of my words. :ermm: The telegrapher had a minor stroke during transmission.

I ban billyro for making me think of the game, "Deus Ex".

I ban brokenery for not remembering to deus ex with the only sensible tailgater partier she knows.

Pagafyr: banned for making me reinstall Deus Ex:HR, and for trying to convince Broken that she needs to be more promiscuous.