Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban OblivionAddiected after rubbing elbows with all the people on the mania side of Shivering Isle to get to Ebrocca, and because I know where to get a fizzy drink with a bit of B vitamin so I will be able to keep my hat on when I pass through the dementia side of the isle on my way back to town to watch LION. When it's in a theater near me.

I ban OblivionAddicted because I like Shivering Ilses and was so determined to win the quest started against Sheogorath without getting stronger, without a ton of health potions, and without a set up with super armor. After respawning allot of times I found a spot where I could stand on the stone wall next to some stairs and won. Because I found where I was just out of the characters reach and it couldn't get to me as easily there. I still took a good deal of damage and punishment!

I WON the battle though!

I ban OblivionAddicted because your suggested sparked my imagination, the good creative kind, and I posted a description. Now all the pictures in Morrowind Mods area are posting a sign that says something about posting images for mods is a bit ridiculous. I wonder if the nexusmods page has been bitten by a bug or a virus?

I ban OblivionAddicted because I have loaded all the mods I collected for Morrowind, and a few mods I was saving until I started playing a new game. That was before I learned things like; buy a new mother board if you're going to buy a new hard drive, CD-W and player, that are going to likely burn out because the old motherboard can't support them. I learned how to use the MGE XE and am ready to play Morrowind including Morrowind Rebirth. And maybe I will even add one of your mods now. :wink: