Ban for Fun

alex2avs

On 12/11/2023 at 2:18 AM, Pagafyr said:

I ban Oblivionaddicted for being upset about the spelling of a bald gate!  Balder than some people I know.

You need to be bold to claim I'm upset about your wrong spelling and therefore I ban you.

On 12/10/2023 at 6:12 PM, Oblivionaddicted said:

It's Baldur's gate noob, now you go away.

I ban Oblivionaddicted for not adding the correct punctuation for a command. LOL

I'm leaving after posting this ban without an explanation.  Ha!  But! 😉 I'll be back.

I ban you because I went to a town to see about gainful employment.  There were many houses with white picket fences that had gates.  Thus it would make sense had  I have posted about Boulder's Gates. 

In Boulder, Mt.

I ban zixi just to unban zixi to thank zixi for the kind words.  I didn't get that job.  They didn't have anything else I could do there.  I moved on.

14 hours ago, Pagafyr said:

I moved on

If I'm allowed to say, I think that is a really, really healthy attitude. Optimism is always the best way to live life. You can say what you like in this thread for a whole weekend and I shan't ban you! 😀

I ban everyone else because they're everyone else...

Psst - Pagafyr have you noticed that there's actually no one else here? Maybe I shouldn't have banned them all... just a thought...

7 hours ago, zixi said:

If I'm allowed to say, I think that is a really, really healthy attitude. Optimism is always the best way to live life. You can say what you like in this thread for a whole weekend and I shan't ban you! 😀

I ban everyone else because they're everyone else...

Psst - Pagafyr have you noticed that there's actually no one else here? Maybe I shouldn't have banned them all... just a thought...

Psst-zixi you might awaken the others from their tending to sleep 💤 when they could be allowing for a brief moment, you know, ssh!  One minute before they take their nap; that might remind them they have fun here too. 😁 

What I saw along the way, flora, fauna, minerals, caves, old ruins some of which were in pretty good shape. I spent some time exploring them, even a little known ghost town or two I discovered that were off the popular maps for tourist attractions, between seeking gainful employment.  If we wake them they might get an urge go scenery hunting find amazing places surrounded in forest growth that is almost invisible there.  Oh my!  They might become a Google Local Guide like me!  

Moving on! 

• 2 weeks later...

I ban Oblivionaddicted for banning Pagafyr.

(Happy no-longer-completely-Saturalia-but-still-in-the-Twelve-Days-thing both of you!)

I ban everyone else because my husband is snoring and I can't stay asleep! 😄