Ban for Fun

alex2avs

I ban you for making me feel guilty about not doing something about Unity... I have an excuse. I've been trying to get MW  to work from Steam with MWSE - and so far not so good to misquote Oblivion. The MW code patch works (nice interface that) as does the Graphics Extender but the MWSE is horrid and won't play with me. I dare not start on Unity as well because I know what will happen... So...

Banned! And banned again cos your version of Unity works ... and if you hadn't got 'playing Unity' in your avatar space thing then I'd have forgotten all about DF in any case... 

Did I say banned? Banned!! 🙂

I ban you because I haven't made it out of the dungeon yet. I'm wondering if an archer is a good thing to be in DF... Game is flaky too. Fine once it launces but launching is a several attempts thing. Something isn't right... will take another look at it. I like the way mods are added. Excellent!

Anyway. Banned!

I ban you for cheering me up! I had the opinion I was OK with a bow and DF was making me feel stupid... I think I'll use an axe... 

Anyway banned and double banned for being nice! 😀  

You're banned because you haven't been here in a while and we've missed you. Banned. Banned again. So banned.

I ban you because I feel you and know what it's like to be missing everyone I used to see here a lot.  Good ban.  So GOOD!  I think you should get a special ban award.

For showing concern to people zixi has banned for fun and loved it;  I award zixi the first Ban for Fun ban award.  

✨ BAN AWARD ✨

Speach, speach!

I'm sorry. I miss some people too. One or two left years ago and I still miss them... 🥲

Right - back to business - it's 29th February. It occurs less often than all other dates so this is a special banning day. Every fourth person is exempt from banning but the other three are so banned (this is super banned and has a section all to itself). It's ban without any chance of redemption - especially if your name is **not** Jon Irenicus or Sarevok Anchev. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1