Ban for Fun

alex2avs

How about this one... 😶‍🌫️ ?

It's looks like someone has had an argument with their shaving foam - and lost... Or maybe they wanted to go to the party disguised as a cake...

I ban zixi for having fun with emojis.
It's almost Friday... Don't stop now. 

It's not Friday so I'm afraid for mentioning Friday you, Pagafyr, are banned. You may remember that when you signed up to this board you agreed in section 8179 iii c that you wouldn't mention Friday before it happens in March.

Anyway - what about this smiley? It looks like it must be a smiley for: 'I conditioned my hair but it won't rinse out properly' 🤯

Or this one: 'I have a bad case of RSI in both hands from playing Daggerfall too much'. 🙌

Should I start a thread?

I ban Pagafyr for not being obsessed with the smileys... 

How about this one. 🤬 which means: I went to the dentist for a check up but the dentist glued my teeth together...

Or this one: I went to the dentist because my teeth fell out... 🗣️

OK I ban myself... it's OK... 

And I ban AaronOfMpls for joining in and thus proving he isn't at all sensible. Only sensible people are allowed here and you wouldn't post if you were sensible. So banned...

I'm obsessed with the smileys...

How about this one: 🥵 Doctor, I've grown horns and it's so embarrassing... and I don't like that pink and blue together...

Welcome to this totally silly part of the forum BTW! 

I ban zixi for banning AaronOfMpls as creative thinking poeple we are all senseless, but we frequently test that power of the mind to try and prove we're not.  Keep it up AaronOfMpls and you will ge an A for effort and 💯 on any papers you turn in for attempting to ban again.

I ban zixi for more fun with the real meaning of an emoji's purpose in life.  They are for fun and if zixi keeps this up they will never be the same.  If these catch on it will absolutely cause havoc with people using them to communicate without words who expect everyone who reads those emoji heiroglyph post to understand them.  If these catch on not everyone will anymore thx to zixi.

Phew....

Ban together rite now over zixi's Emoji's new meanings.

And may you ever be part of the Band.

Banned. No reason. This is beyond reason. 

Groucho Marx is banned - there's even a smiley... 🥸