Ban for Fun

alex2avs

Agreed, I fit under a unique Race I created called the Leal people (Spaniards and Portuguese people) And Rolff believes that only nords should live in tamriel.

But today I am Banning anyone who does not believe in elves, because to me they are just an extinct lifeform like dinosaurs or a dodo bird. 

Edited by Drakefell01
  • Like 1

I ban somebody for having a TV that keeps trying to connect to my bluetooth.  When it is linked it messes up my Keyboard and Mouse so I cannot type or click successfully.  I just the saw the strangers TV listed in Printers and Other Devices.  I used Remove It and as soon as it was removed my keyboard and mouse functions were fully restored.

You are both banned. I couldn't ban you yesterday because our internet was severely wonky. So, this is a ban for yesterday and a pre-emptive strike because I just know you're both going to line up and need some serious banning and the internet might not be stable after this morning...

Banned.

Welcome @RedHeadAngel 😀 It's all in fun BTW... we don't mean anything we say really... perhaps... maybe...

I ban @zixi because I am still giving my body some Expresso' to get it powered back up this morning.  It's a bit cranky since I let it have fun not sleeping.  It spent the night and wee hours of the morning reading posts here.  

Welcome @RedHeadAngel I've been reading your ban fun stuff.  I ban you and Drakefell01 for having so much fun so far.   

• Haha 2