Games to play while waiting for Fallout 5

leisuresuitberry

Don't get hyped for Fallout 5 or TES:VI

Look at Bethesdas latest releases. All of their latest releases were s***. Unfinished and sloppy patched together games, focused on MTX.

Fallout 76 didn't even have interactive NPCs, because of the "player experience", which is a very poor excuse for not bothering and implementing it later.

"The players rebuilt Appalachia and now the people (npcs) come back" ---- 'rebuilding' by nuking the s*** out of the landscape. Even their explanations suck nowadays...

I don't trust them anymore. The whole industry has gone mad.

Fallout 4 and Skyrim is probably the last playable and mod-able Bethesda game as we know them.

Absolutely Agree With Ya

Fallout 3 + New Vegas = Karma system, your actions actually make a difference, you could be good, bad, evil, or hero. arguably a better level up system. to name a few Game Defining Mechanics.

Fallout 4 = No Karma System, You can only be good or sarcastic and good, (voiced protagonist, further eliminating any role play elements). removing 2 game defining mechanics, and adding in a very lazy voiced Protagonist (the male voiced protagonist, is absolutely terrible, sounds incredibly monotone with no energy) thus further eliminating potential role playing, is a massive downgrade, literally barebones RPG elements, from a game that was known for its RPG elements. this is a major failure, and why fallout 4 will never be as good as its Predecessors or even be in the same category. New Should Always be Better Then, or Atleast Equal To, Absolutely Never worse then, the ones that came before it. the list for all negatives for this game could go on forever. but we all painfully aware of its shortcomings.

Fallout 76. its so bad that i am refusing to acknowledge it even exists. especially because lets face it, we all wanted Co-Op. Definitely not a Fallout MMO.

i cannot see fallout 5 or elder scrolls 6 being any better. not too mention you know full well they will attempt to implement paid modding again. bethesda are literally going downhill, and this is very apparent, due to their questionable choices.

but the beauty of life, when 1 company falls, another 1 rises to take their place.

When their games can no longer be modded, or people stop making mods for their games, you watch just how terrible their games will truly be and how very short term they will last.

but on the flipside, removing modding, will force them to actually put effort in to their future games.

A Big Open World means Absolutely Nothing, if their is Nothing in it.

Mhm, I like the german main character voice actors of Fallout 4 (bot male and female). Don't remember yet the english ones, but the english piper voice is dope for me. Wish I could add her english lines somehow to my german game^^, but I haven't found yet her english files online. She has one of those seductive female voice where a man runs for willingly in a circular saw if she demands it :blushes: :smile:.

Also don't see the future so dark guys, until the games are there. And even if the worst case happen, we still can play Fallout 4 and Skyrim thanks to mods.

Fallout 4 is not that old yet, but if I look at Skyrim - there waits still a ton of fun for everyone in this game and I bet it will also be the same one day with Fallout 4, -when all the big mods coming closer to a release.

Edited by taryl80

Mhm, I like the german main character voice actors of Fallout 4 (bot male and female). Don't remember yet the english ones, but the english piper voice is dope for me. Wish I could add her english lines somehow to my german game^^, but I haven't found yet her english files online. She has one of those seductive female voice where a man runs for willingly in a circular saw if she demands it :blushes: :smile:.

Â

Also don't see the future so dark guys, until the games are there. And even if the worst case happen, we still can play Fallout 4 and Skyrim thanks to mods.

Â

Fallout 4 is not that old yet, but if I look at Skyrim - there waits still a ton of fun for everyone in this game and I bet it will also be the same one day with Fallout 4, -when all the big mods coming closer to a release.

Piper got lucky with her Japanese voice actress as well. She sounds very energetic and passionate about what she believes in.

The female sole survivor in Japanese version sounds terrible to me - like the English version of the male protagonist, she sounds like a typical mother character.

Obsidian's new game, The Outer Worlds, seems to have some Fallout-like qualities.

i just checked the trailer, and i have to say, i am liking what i am seeing, Comedy, pretty Solid Graphics, and what i can only imagine will be Obsidian Quality Story Telling.

it may not be fallout, but this could be the fallout we should of got or possibly will get.

i will definitely be keeping an eye out for this game.

i really hope the corporation is called the institute just for the absolute lolz.

Obsidian's new game, The Outer Worlds, seems to have some Fallout-like qualities.

i just checked the trailer, and i have to say, i am liking what i am seeing, Comedy, pretty Solid Graphics, and what i can only imagine will be Obsidian Quality Story Telling.

it may not be fallout, but this could be the fallout we should of got or possibly will get.

i will definitely be keeping an eye out for this game.

i really hope the corporation is called the institute just for the absolute lolz.

Not looking forward to Outer Worlds either. It seems that every RPG absolutely has to be set in a world of swords and magic, in space or in post-apocalyptic world. Why can't we have an RPG in late 20th century with police and criminals? Like GTA but an RPG. Cyberpunk 2077 probably comes closest to what I'd like to play, but still it has probably got all sorts of magic devices and augmentations.

I just finished dying light the following DLC and I have to say the endings sucked. The whole thing was a complete waste of time it was like someone promised me a winning lottery ticket if I would just plod through a big field of turds only to say sorry we were just kidding when I finally make it through the whole thing. I really took my time playing it too just to find all the stuff and do all the things...this makes me think the next dying light game is going to have even more annoying things in it. We also find out that the next doom game is not coming out this year and is pushed back to next year. I'm seeing info all over the place about playstation 5 coming out this year... maybe zenimax is waiting for ps5 to release so they can make doom work on it correctly but they would have already been prepared for that.

Not that it has many similarities to anything Fallout, but I just watched a Last of Us playthrough and it looked great. And Last of Us 2 is coming out in a week or so. I've watched at least one youtube vid describing the development process of part 2 and, at least based on that, it sounds like it's gonna be pretty awesome.

Unfortunately, I gotta agree with some of the prior posts. I am less than hyped about any future Bethesda releases.

I just want to say

1. Fallout 4 recycle most of the stuff from Fallout 3, give it better graphics and settlement building.

2. Fallout 4 and Skyrim copies a lot of stuff from Might and Magic 5 and 6.

3. Fallout 5 if they use Liberty Prime for this game (THIRD TIME), the series is dead.

4. Nick Valentine saves mayor daughter, copies the plot from Fallout 1 (where you save Tandy from the Khans).

5. A lot of Fallout 4 stuff copies from other games.

The more games I play, the more I know about copied stories.

Might and Magic 6 is very very good game, beats Skyrim 10000 percent, hehehehehehe (I play Skyrim, and then I am the "Dragonborn").

Ya right, lame.