ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Bring in the welcomes ...

Trellia

Yeah, I am new, obviously. I have been looking around for a decent Morrowind forum for quite a while now, and I think this is the one. I will enjoy it here, and I look forward to becoming an active poster. So, here is a little more about me ...

Age:14 (I hope I am not the youngest here. On other Morrowind forums, most people were at least 18. When they saw my age, they said "How could a 14 year old understand such a sophisticated game like Morrowind. She must be pretty smart.)

Main Interests: Art, nature, video gaming, writing, internet, and boys. ^_^

Looks aren't important, buts its nice to have an idea of what the person is like. So here ya go.

Hair: Brunette with blonde streaks

Ethnicity: White

Hieght: 5ft 6in

Wieght: 107lbs

Eyes:Brown

I will be looking forward to meeting you all. See you around the forums.

Oh god, you've done it now; you've publically announced you're female, albeit a little young for some people here, we've got plenty your age here. Morrowind Source Forums? Hah - its a secret dating agency really. Your CV was great though, very descriptive.

As an Englishman I believe it my duty to remind you that "i before e except after c" is a pile of crap, and the correct spellings are "weight" and "height".

Wait..I don't normally welcome newbies to the forums...

Oh dear.

*Dark0ne was never here*

*Dark0ne inflates the Peregrine look-a-like and puts it in his place*

*Dark0ne runs*

err...

Hello. Welcome.

Today I rubbed a Buddha's belly. That gave me luck. Then a back cat ran infront of my path. That counter-acted my luck. So I am neutral luck-wise.

HIO!!!

~This has been a random greeting by Wesaynothin~

p.s. Feel honored, Dark0ne greeted you (sort of...)

*Peregrine arises from hell and smites Dark0ne for daring to imitate his glory*

Yes, feel honored that the Great Dark Lord has given you a personal greeting.

[switchclone] Hi. Welcome to the forums! Have fun and don't spam! [/switchclone]

*Peregrine arises from hell and smites Dark0ne for daring to imitate his glory*

I would like to note that I am going to be adding your pathetic fantasies to the "unmentionables" list soon, Peregrine - especially if you insist on feeding such trollop to the new folks on the forums.

*Dark0ne stamps a big "Buttmonkey" mark on Peregrines head*

As you were folks, as you were.

Welcome!

I too have been on this forum for only a short period of time, and already I have learned a lot.

Using common courtesy and good comportment will get you far. Also, try to use the English language as best you can; of course, for many on this forum, English is a second tongue (in particular, those Silver Tongued Devils from Ireland), and they may be excused. But good spelling and good grammar better help to convey your real meaning.

Also, don’t be afraid to ask a question. The only meaningless question is the one not asked. But before you begin posting “When is MEMod being released?”, please do yourself a favor and use the search function. The moderators (and the other forum users in general) greatly dislike the same query over and over, and will most certainly resort to pointing out the question was answered elsewhere, along with a warning not to engage in such behavior.

And as others have said before, please read carefully over the rules and regulations governing this forum. They do spell out quite clearly what is and is not acceptable.

Other than that, sit back, relax, and have fun.

Archived