DarN Ui Oversized Fonts

hking0036

I'm having the same problem. I install it and do the ini tweaks like instructed. And it's still vanilla. Don't even get the icon at the start screen saying it's active. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I get it to run no problem on NV. Had it runnning fine before on FO3. Since doing a fresh install it's been nothing but problems

• 4 months later...

I'm having the same problem, worst of all is when I use the DarnUI menu (push ESC while in-game) I click in "Help" and the button to close the panel is probably there but outside of my monitor area, only way to close is to alt+f4 the game.

So much talk about this DarnUI, dude doesn't even upload it to Nexus to make our life easier, I don't know what everyone see in this mod.

I'm having the same problem, worst of all is when I use the DarnUI menu (push ESC while in-game) I click in "Help" and the button to close the panel is probably there but outside of my monitor area, only way to close is to alt+f4 the game.

So much talk about this DarnUI, dude doesn't even upload it to Nexus to make our life easier, I don't know what everyone see in this mod.

That is a known result of not checking the .ini file after the mod was installed. Or not following instructions.

Modders do the work as a hobby and will post their mods where they want. If getting it from the official Bethesda Softworks site is too difficult, maybe the mod is not for you.

• 3 months later...

Modders do the work as a hobby and will post their mods where they want. If getting it from the official Bethesda Softworks site is too difficult, maybe the mod is not for you.

^^^^ This

Make sure that you re-toggle archive invalidation if using FOMM or NMM.

^^^^And this. Especially this.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

​I followed the instructions and it crashes the game. Instead of deriding those of us that are new to modding and just starting out, why not be helpful instead?

• 9 months later...