Download system overhauled on site and in NMM

Dark0ne

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep running into servers that flat out refuse to work. Many servers will state that they're ''busy or unavailable''. I was trying to streamline simplicity of one of my mods and it took me over an hour because it refused to download after I had uploaded, which made testing the improvement impossible.

I assume it's national/location thing because the Amsterdam server seems to work flawlessly.

But frustrating regardless. And a even bigger worry, how many other people are having this problem? If nobody can download it it kind of defeats the purpose of uploading the mod at all..

EDIT:

No, now it refuses to download the mod from any server. Seriously guy, this connectivity thing is killing me.

Edited by BlackPuma

I keep running into servers that flat out refuse to work. Many servers will state that they're ''busy or unavailable''. I was trying to streamline simplicity of one of my mods and it took me over an hour because it refused to download after I had uploaded, which made testing the improvement impossible.

I assume it's national/location thing because the Amsterdam server seems to work flawlessly.

But frustrating regardless. And a even bigger worry, how many other people are having this problem? If nobody can download it it kind of defeats the purpose of uploading the mod at all..

EDIT:

No, now it refuses to download the mod from any server. Seriously guy, this connectivity thing is killing me.

I totally realize that Dark0ne and his team are doing the best they can, but this problem with the servers ( Although not killing me. )is freaking annoying the hell out of me at the moment. :wallbash: I have been trying to download a few mods and i keep getting messages that the server could not load the page.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I never had problem with your site, the download speed and response time has always been fast and even when its busy the lag is reasonable just this three days, i keep getting the 500 Internal Server Error message popping up whenever I try to download something.

• 1 month later...

I'm attempting to download SkyUI 4.1, and I'm getting an error from all download servers about it being unavailable?

This is a manual download attempt (I'm not using NMM).

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3863

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

Download down

Sorry, it seems like this file server is struggling with this file at the moment. Please try downloading the file from another file server.

Note: if this is happening on all the file servers there could be a problem! Head to the forums and let us know!

Sorry for the inconvenience!