Haveing issues

Darkgodessa
Go to solution Solved by Darkgodessa,

so couple of mods i have say they need a certain mod to be active umm like say CBBE needed Alternate start or something like that

Now i had alternate started installed and enabled but CBBE was refusing to install cause apparently Alternate start is not active

How do i fix this? btw mods above are just examples and not the actual mods im having issues with

(skyrim)

Edited by Darkgodessa

so couple of mods i have say they need a certain mod to be active umm like say CBBE needed Alternate start or something like that

Now i had alternate started installed and enabled but CBBE was refusing to install cause apparently Alternate start is not active

How do i fix this? btw mods above are just examples and not the actual mods im having issues with

(skyrim)

This is not a Vortex problem. You'd be better served by starting a thread on a Skyrim support forum.

(skyrim)

This is not a Vortex problem. You'd be better served by starting a thread on a Skyrim support forum.

I thought it would be a vortex one as vortex is the mod installer thing and the issue is on the installer??

What is Zaz?

does that matter really? the issue is it is installed and enabled but simple slavery says its not active

YES, it REALLY Matters.

But I'm done, because I'm not playing 20 questions with you to find out what your problem is.

I've had to keep asking you questions while you keep giving vague answers.

You don't want to answer my questions, I'm not going to bother helping anymore.

10 posts into the thread and I'm STILL trying to get info from you.

Figure it out yourself.