[HELP] How to delete categories in Vortex

Lukinch

Thank you for your answer. You'll see, the issue is that when i click the that little arrow, nothing pupups, it's just like if it didn't work.

When i click it, it gets dark, just like in your picture, but nothings comes out, it remains dark, that's all.

Then try reinstalling Vortex, Windows Defender or an overzealous Antivirus may have glitched the install.

Either that, or the default categories aren't meant to be removed.

Thank you for your answer. You'll see, the issue is that when i click the that little arrow, nothing pupups, it's just like if it didn't work.

When i click it, it gets dark, just like in your picture, but nothings comes out, it remains dark, that's all.

I am trying to do the same thing "remove" to a Category I added. I don't get the option either.

Mines the same lol...I have uninstalled vortex, Redownloaded it again installed to no avail the dropdown button highlights but does nothing..no menu as in your picture... Augusta Calidia

attachicon.gif cat.jpg

This needs to be reported as a bug then.

It's happened with other releases where a regular feature suddenly stopped working/went missing.

What version are you using?

I believe Augusta always uses the latest releases, so she might be on 1.10

hi all,

thank you for helping but I already moved to v1.1.0 pre release.

Figured if Augusta was doing it, so could I. :smile:

I also wanted to play with the new vortex extensions so not a big deal. :thumbsup:

v1.0.5 the removal of categories did not work for me.

The pre-release version of vortex 1.1.0 has no problem and performed exactly as Augusta Calidia had posted above. :smile: