BLOG PIECE: Nexus development and expansion philosophy

Dark0ne

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Work! I've been a member since TES Nexus and Morrowind, and I have never been so satisfied with a community! Kinda interesting to think about how much the Nexus has changed since those days, and how all the changes have been for the positive. These sites have always been my first stop when I want to explore user made content for TES and FO series. In more recent years that has transformed into the Witcher, and Dragon Age.

Keep up the great work guys and gals... I will continue to support these great sites!!! :)

Oh gosh are you going to do an X Nexus? Please say yes ;_;

Yes, he does:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=327531&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Personally I think it's a great step by Robin. The X-series are one of the most underrated and misunderstood games in the whole industry. Making it easier to install mods for X3 is a great step to more popularity.

Also I can't wait for X: Rebirth :D

Edited by FallenWizard

**noms the delicious cookie**

Good read, Rob! Well, apart from one what others would call a minor detail, but what I call a major detail... Vanu? Really..? ...Vanu?! **sigh**

@ xJohnxConnerx:

I think I can safely say "yes" to that one. Generally, it is safe to assume that all future Bethesda Game Studios games will get a Nexus site because of the way they (and Bethesda Softworks) supports modding.