Additional scrap cars! - Decorative

EdgeUK90

Thank you,

I am planning on adding maybe one or two Greaser Hotrods at later date yes.

I was also hoping to make the Corvette based original Corvega for Fo1's intro TV commercial & game at a later point too :cool:

- Edge

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cloth Rear of the Military truck has been made complete so that I can weather it with an Alpha mask - or even completely remove ti on some variants.

F04-Mil-Tru-10.jpg

As with all things - I make them pristine or complete & then add the weathering / post war effect :thumbsup:

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90

The cloth Rear of the Military truck has been made complete so that I can weather it with an Alpha mask - or even completely remove ti on some variants.

F04-Mil-Tru-10.jpg

As with all things - I make them pristine or complete & then add the weathering / post war effect :thumbsup:

- Edge

Is it just me, or do the textures on the tires/wheels look a little 'soft'????? The rest of it looks great. :) Are you going to have a pre-war version?

I know what you mean - however this is just how the wheel material was setup in my max file (Render sceene) because I was not modifying them - ingame they look as they should.

As for a pre-war version - I am unsure of this model decision so far.

As for today's progress, images of the Fo3 / NV Inspired Military Truck ingame with updated rusted textures:

Fo4-Miltruck-07.jpg Fo4-Miltruck-08.jpg

Fo4-Miltruck-09.jpg

More soon.

- Edge

Thank you :cool:

Yes I do, because the front half of the truck bed is for storage (Was one of the design requests from Dawn of America) so there will be crates etc in this part - it is not accesible to the player - but the rear part is.

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90