Additional scrap cars! - Decorative

EdgeUK90

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you thinking about create truck version with metal "canopy"? something like this:

15445484111_9a9de84dc6_c.jpg

P.S. I love your pickup truck, you did excellent job.

Yeah, one of these would make a great player 'mobile' home. :D

Great for mobile player home for sure, I think there is mod on Nexus doing something similar. Personally, I thought more about communication/command Vehicle for numerous military checkpoints in Commonwealth.

Do you thinking about create truck version with metal "canopy"? something like this:

15445484111_9a9de84dc6_c.jpg

P.S. I love your pickup truck, you did excellent job.

Yeah, one of these would make a great player 'mobile' home. :D

Great for mobile player home for sure, I think there is mod on Nexus doing something similar. Personally, I thought more about communication/command Vehicle for numerous military checkpoints in Commonwealth.

I will be making a handful of new military vehicles / Modifying originals.

As it stands I am currently unclear on what path this mod will be taking exactly regarding the military fleet.

But one thing for sure, Is that I will be re-creating the Military Jeep from Fo76 & also the missile truck from Fo4's intro movie.

More soon.

- Edge

Ooooo, I can't wait. :D

Maybe do a separate mod for the military stuff?

Yes, I am going to separate all my military creations & stylize them for all the separate factions in Fo4 and release this as workshop construct-able package for users to decorate their settlements with :cool:

- Edge

Check those out! Definitely some interesting future proposals!

Todays Progress: First example of the Post War Gran Destino to hit the commonwealth.

Fo4-Gran-Destino-POST-01.jpg Fo4-Gran-Destino-POST-02.jpg

Fo4-Gran-Destino-POST-03.jpg

Also a Preview of user 'ViciousCeph' -s Collborative mod in the making 'More Cars' Featuring the Pre-war variants from ASC for users to drive around in!

Destino-DVC-01.jpg

^^ Once this mod is complete - I will be sharing A link on the front page of this topic & my mod page to direct users to the download.

And some screens of the workshop compatability coming to the largely updated 0.2b release.

ASC-0-2b-01.jpg ASC-0-2b-02-jpg.jpg

More soon.

- Edge

Edited by EdgeUK90