Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

I put this together in a couple of hours to give an idea of the outposts that the legion soldiers will maintain. This could be one of the posts that the player has to investigate. There is an officers cabin, two large tents for the soldiers a stable for the five horses I added and two watchtowers. This is just to show and at this stage it's pretty much a test fort so tell me what you think.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o108/crossbones59/itSotE/Outpost1.jpg

The fort is north of Cheydenhal and this shot was taken from the CS

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However this is a mod just to give more outlet for the legion..more presence...and hopefully a really fun quest when its done.

I am uneasy about limiting availability of the mod to the infamy (as someone suggested) though some people have done this (LHammons did with his Lost Paladin mod) Bethesda does it with KOTN.

I want anyone to be able to play it.

However from a RP standpoint...a person who RP a good character..that maybe avoids the DB and Thieves Guild quest..this would be an option.

My characters usually have equal infamy and fame....I cheat if a mod makes one or the other a pre-requisit. I really dont roleplay. But I know people that do.

I happen to really like assassin type quest. I just think its fun o sneak up and put a arrow between someones eyes...issues for me? Maybe.

LOL

you,ve just said what I failed to put into words. I never played the Paladin mod and KotN made it one time before I removed it...

I love the sneak and kill thing,all my bows are one shot,one kill

and honey,if you have issues then both of use are closely related...lol

Oh and just how big was your light sabre anyway???

I like the Fort, very Olde English Hill Fort. This does sound like an excellent idea and I hope you manage to make it happen. My two pennys would be that you need not create a secret service within which you run your quests, as a secret service (of sorts) already exists; The Blades. You only work with them for the main quest, and you don't get to see much "Blades" action, you do the quests alone. The Blades would seamlessly fit in with any quests with the Legion as they would work together anyway I imagine. You could even have a character like Q from James Bond in a basement under Cloud Ruler Temple that gives you the special equipment needed for the job (thieves arsenal kit maybe, midas spells etc). And why not have an invasion on Cloud Ruler Temple while you at it, see a few men can realy hold it against an Army!

The impression I get is that the blades are the emperors personal bodyguard and informers. The emperor is dead. There had to be inside help. Now it is being handled by the council who has no connection to the Blades anyway. So it must be a legion operation.

Also we are trying very hard to stay away from main quest things. We wish to add to not rescript what is there. It is much less..painful that way? :)

We also want to increase the general legion presence in Cyrodiil all over also.

So the PC is the one who will be tapped to help in the BlackOps (for lack of a better name) in service of the Empire. I personally believe the Blades are too close to all this and they will be a point of investigation also.

Please keep your ideas coming though...we need them! :)

I like the stealth kills, but it isnt always in light armor or with a dagger or light sword.. I am not Fan of Ninja myself, I like the para-militant look, mix in a little cyber gothic and there you get Jin roh and helghast

just like in the Arena have choice either clean, cunning stealth style "light" and Brutal, Savage, bloody with stealth "heavy" between those to styles you can walk the line good or evil... Have a uniform and have standard armor as well...Mission happens to come up let say, TSS or whatever happens to help Lex with the hunt to Gray Fox. Choice might be to ask around, as an outside about the guild. On the other hand you push lex aside tell him he is fool and smoke out the fox, put the water front to the touch and to the sword. Then taking what info you need my force... Some reason I like the Idea of making the empire work my interest feel....which would be evil side

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/kittykiller5000/helghast/psp_helghast_grenadier.jpg

that is the image I would like to see for heavy player type and looks very cold prefect for this....

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/kittykiller5000/helghast/psp_helghast_heavycommando.jpg

I'd still prefer this type of look

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7e/SecretApprentice_tfu.jpg

The other two seem a bit too futuristic for Cyrodiil but it's all up to Lisa (Lisnpuppy), I'm just helping out. This was much too good of an idea for me to pass on being in on. This is the type of mod I would want to play. All of my characters are stealth, marksmen, assassin types so the idea of a Tamriel blackops was just too good to say no to. I can build forts and caves and I think I'm pretty fast at it so that is mainly what I'm trying to do. Quest and script writers, the main story ideas, missions and such, new weapons and armor are Lisa's responsibility's. If this sounds like something you'd like to play and you have any talent at all, let her know. I'm sure she would appreciate the help. Even if you aren't that good with the CS, you could always help out with cluttering caves or placing map grids.

I had. I have Darth Raven mod, which is already made that looks very good.....I got into the game started just messing around to see what I come up with just with mods.

This some what matches this images just in the general look, forget about the head gear of those image. Just the general outline of the armor, without the packs the way the shoulder and arm guards are. General chest area, over all look is there but it keep in the older leather.. It Caine armor set... with nighteye googles really set it off, its a balance....

then Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from hell boy comes to mind

I had. I have Darth Raven mod, which is already made that looks very good.....I got into the game started just messing around to see what I come up with just with mods.

This some what matches this images just in the general look, forget about the head gear of those image. Just the general outline of the armor, without the packs the way the shoulder and arm guards are. General chest area, over all look is there but it keep in the older leather.. It Caine armor set... with nighteye googles really set it off, its a balance....

then Karl Ruprecht Kroenen from hell boy comes to mind

I like the first one, the second one makes me want to sing

"it's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A."

Who precisely is the Blakc-ops after? Daedra, thieves, necromancers, THE DREADED MUDCRABS? :P

All of the above, basically anyone or anything that may have helped the Mithic Dawn bring down the Emperor and his sons. I would think that it would be mostly Legion soldiers who may have been involved but it could be almost anyone or anything.