Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

Oh wow, I just kind of took a quick peek at Deadly Shadows before, on looking at it again, it looks really good.

Another thing that would be good for this is some sort of blade that's an instant kill on anything with a succesful sneak attack, the 4* damage is great and all, but for an Imperial Assassin, you just need that guarantee. I think we could learn from the Assassin's Creed armor on this one seeing as it has the wrist blade, but it's not counted as a weapon, it's just part of the glove. It also removes the finger. If we could make that aforementioned weapon, that would be pretty awesome.

"Another think that would be good for this is some sort of blade that's and instant kill on anything will a successful sneak attack" I think I could make that happen :thumbsup:

"Not arguing with you on that, I'd love to help out though I've got no modding skills, I've got ideas and I'd be willing to help out in any way I can."

Have you looked at this yet?

Ideas would be appreciated :)

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

Seems good, Il help out with ideas :D

Also you guys do know there is a assasins creed armour mod out there already right? The hidden blade is featured, it fortifies your H2H skill

Try asking the author for permission to use it

Well not try have to really, cant use it without

"Also you guys do know there is a assasins creed armour mod out there already right? The hidden blade is featured, it fortifies your H2H skill"

That is what I was thinking but, "You're right, they would look a bit out of place. The Assassin's Creed armor would look great, especially considering that the Mod comes in black, too, but that would be reusing something from a different game and that's just not cool."

Which I agree with, I have decided to make a script insta-kill-while-sneaking dagger. Anybody have any recommendations for any cool weapon mods which would fit the whole BlackOps theme?

Edit:

I just rigged the Deadly Shadows gloves with silver dagger coming out of the gloves. Except unlike in assassins creed it is: Not concealed as you should not be seen on the missions anyways, there are daggers coming from both hands, and the blades do not cut of a finger :)

"Also you guys do know there is a assasins creed armour mod out there already right? The hidden blade is featured, it fortifies your H2H skill"

That is what I was thinking but, "You're right, they would look a bit out of place. The Assassin's Creed armor would look great, especially considering that the Mod comes in black, too, but that would be reusing something from a different game and that's just not cool."

Which I agree with, I have decided to make a script insta-kill-while-sneaking dagger. Anybody have any recommendations for any cool weapon mods which would fit the whole BlackOps theme?

I like the wrist blade idea, I think using just that small bit of the other game would be okay.

Thanks, I am finished with the insta-kill while you sleep script, (enchantment)

Here Goes:

ScriptName boSneakingInstaKillScript

ref Victim

Begin ScriptEffectStart

if ( victim.GetDetectionLevel >= 2 )

endif

if ( victim.GetDetectionLevel <= 1 )

Message "Stealth Kill!"

victim.kill

endif

end

Simple, but effective :) tell me if it works.

And I have an idea for the insta-kill dagger. Its a golden version (not shiny, just DARK gold) of the silver dagger, and the blade is slightly red. Any other ideas for weaponry will be appreciated.

Like I said, if you can mesh that wrist blade into a weapon, that would be pretty awesome. From the standpoint of not really knowing how it works, would it be possible to just mesh it so the blade was in the same place and the rest of it was a "hilt"? Like, the "hilt" would include the part of the blade below the hand as well as the wrist part. Not sure how sheathing would work, but the weapon just disappearing when you put it away would be completely fine instead of an animation.

EDIT: I just realized that a problem would arise with the wrist piece disappearing as well, and we'd want that to stay there.

EDIT2: How difficult would it be to move the sheath to make it the wrist piece? No animation necessary, but that way it's always present, whether or not you have the weapon "drawn".

EDIT3: If we did this, I'm sure we could ask to use the script that removes the ring finger.

Like I said, if you can mesh that wrist blade into a weapon, that would be pretty awesome. From the standpoint of not really knowing how it works, would it be possible to just mesh it so the blade was in the same place and the rest of it was a "hilt"? Like, the "hilt" would include the part of the blade below the hand as well as the wrist part. Not sure how sheathing would work, but the weapon just disappearing when you put it away would be completely fine instead of an animation.

EDIT: I just realized that a problem would arise with the wrist piece disappearing as well, and we'd want that to stay there.

EDIT2: How difficult would it be to move the sheath to make it the wrist piece? No animation necessary, but that way it's always present, whether or not you have the weapon "drawn".

EDIT3: If we did this, I'm sure we could ask to use the script that removes the ring finger.

I've added the blades to the gauntlets of the Deadly Shadows set. So they are clothing items, I am planning to make them fortify hand to hand by 50 or so points. And if you are sneaking and they don't see you (the stealth script will be added to the gauntlets) they will be insta-killed :)

I can do retextures, think up ideas, make NPCs, script a little, do quests, and I can probably get my hands on some cool music :biggrin:

But at the moment I cannot model worth crap (but I could get better!)

You're right, they would look a bit out of place. The Assassin's Creed armor would look great, especially considering that the Mod comes in black, too, but that would be reusing something from a different game and that's just not cool.

I agree, what do you think of Deadly Shadows though?

Oh and Black Ninja, do you have the construction set?

I believe I do; don't know if it's installed correctly. I'll try to learn how to use it.

Also, for the armor, we could try Alexscorpion's sneaking gear, it's kinda thematic and futuristic, however it uses the "Adamantium" armor apparently from Morrowind. Deadly Shadows is a pretty awesome generic sneaking gear. However, I feel the armors should look slightly progressive, maybe some heavy ones, and different armors as you rank up. Maybe we could try retexes of some of the aforementioned armors. I was looking at that script, doesn't seem too hard I did something like that with calculators in Algebra II.

Another note, on the wristblade, I still like the look of it being attached to your wrists as opposed to a gauntlet because this way you could go through some sort of "branding" after you pass your test and permanently have it, would put some sense behind how your finger is suddenly cut off.