Current issues with site performance and downloads

Dark0ne

Oracle releases emergency Java fix after US gov't warning about security flaws

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/01/14/java-flaw-homeland-security-warning-fixed/#ixzz2JIAGZfkN

Could this be the problem? My java updated and since then I haven't been able to download?

Don't think so. I don't even allow Java on my machines, and I haven't had any problem (although I don't use NMM...)

• 3 weeks later...

hi, I get very slow download (like 5-9kb/s, sometimes 0kb/s) only from this server, be it via NMM or manual download, and at first I thought it was my ISP, I wrongfully lambasted them about it but it turns out my ISP can bump up to 512 kb/s (steam update proved that). Been having this trouble since 2nd week of January. I did all tweakings I could resort to, software upgrades, cache cleaning, improving pc performances, DNS configurations, all sorts of stuff but nothing worked. Experiencing slow connection only to this server. Any thoughts or solution I can do? Thanks

hi, I get very slow download (like 5-9kb/s, sometimes 0kb/s) only from this server, be it via NMM or manual download, and at first I thought it was my ISP, I wrongfully lambasted them about it but it turns out my ISP can bump up to 512 kb/s (steam update proved that). Been having this trouble since 2nd week of January. I did all tweakings I could resort to, software upgrades, cache cleaning, improving pc performances, DNS configurations, all sorts of stuff but nothing worked. Experiencing slow connection only to this server. Any thoughts or solution I can do? Thanks

I'm in the same boat here. It normally picks up a bit after 30 seconds or so (going up to +- 200kb/s) but then sticks at that kind of speed. As far as I know there are no background downloads of any kind going on.

If I get more than one download going through NMM, the other downloads will behave the same as the first, staying at around 200kb/s but no higher. As they finish, the others will all stay at 200kb/s.

• 11 years later...