Current issues with site performance and downloads

Dark0ne

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People with lifetime premium are going to get lifetime premium + 3 days. And you can't put a price on that.

I'm off to amend my will, my heirs will be over the moon. :thumbsup:

Actually, they'll be very upset with Dark0ne for shorting them out of 3-days' worth of their inheritance. :laugh:

I would like to add my voice to those who have already thanked Dark0ne and the nexus team for a) offering us a superb site that normally runs flawlessly and

b) working as hard as is humanly possible to get things sorted.

As a long-time fan and user of the Nexus I am more than happy to wait while this is resolved. My thanks and deepest appreciation to everyone at the Nexus for the effort expended on behalf of the community and modders. Without the service provided by the Nexus we have nothing. So...Thank you most sincerely Dark0ne and the team!

People with lifetime premium are going to get lifetime premium + 3 days. And you can't put a price on that.

I'm off to amend my will, my heirs will be over the moon. :thumbsup:

Actually, they'll be very upset with Dark0ne for shorting them out of 3-days' worth of their inheritance. :laugh:

If he tries to stitch me up I'll come back and haunt him. :-D

Yes thank you for your hard work and the "usually flawless" site. It truly has been of great service.

Now the childish impatient rant...any update? Many of us are eagerly awaiting Skyrim Monster Mod ver 10, and apparently the mod author Dogtown hasn't been able to upload over the past several days due to the site problems. It's a big file, close to 700MB+

Thanks

Well, I'm glad to find this little news report, cos today I tried downloading a small retexture file, only 170kb, and seriously, the download broke off at 18kb. Must be an all time record I reckon.

Good luck guys, hope you get it all sorted soon. :)

Something is going on with uploading mods too. I was trying to help Dogtown1 upload the new version of Monster Mod, but for some reason, it says it successfully uploaded, yet the file just does not appear on the mod page afterwards. I don't know why this is happening and why it's just with this particular mod. Any thoughts anyone?

Was it a some sort of DDS attack? Yesterday I downloaded something, and noticed that all download locations have 2000+ load. Just seem kinda impossible, that's all.

hah... that's nothing.

l saw 4k the other day for each of the servers when l went to download something. was pretty impressive...