Important Security Notice

BigBizkit

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733 are all replies on the same post.

GoatedOnToaster wrote: I'm being forced to use an entirely new account now because whenever it prompts me to change my password it tells me "ip address not allowed" like what the hell man.
189324 wrote: You were probably one of the people who got exposed. I would double check ALL of your passwords. That shits scary
Pickysaurus wrote: Please contact [email protected] from the email linked to your original account for help with this.

I was wondering who the hell exposed my passwords. I noticed when my hulu had its email address changed. Now i that's going to be a damn headache for me. BECAUSE SOME >_> NEXUS MODS. Couldn't do their jobs CORRECTLY.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248 are all replies on the same post.

GoatedOnToaster wrote: I'm being forced to use an entirely new account now because whenever it prompts me to change my password it tells me "ip address not allowed" like what the hell man.
189324 wrote: You were probably one of the people who got exposed. I would double check ALL of your passwords. That shits scary
Pickysaurus wrote: Please contact [email protected] from the email linked to your original account for help with this.
bdoyle25 wrote: I was wondering who the hell exposed my passwords. I noticed when my hulu had its email address changed. Now i that's going to be a damn headache for me. BECAUSE SOME >_> NEXUS MODS. Couldn't do their jobs CORRECTLY.

You should use a different password for all your services.

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918 are all replies on the same post.

bdoyle25 wrote: I was wondering who the hell exposed my passwords. I noticed when my hulu had its email address changed. Now i that's going to be a damn headache for me. BECAUSE SOME >_> NEXUS MODS. Couldn't do their jobs CORRECTLY.
whatever515 wrote: You should use a different password for all your services.

Blaming others for your own ineptitude. No wonder your s#*! got hacked all across.

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918, #76292153 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote: Blaming others for your own ineptitude. No wonder your s#*! got hacked all across.

Actually you all gets wrong... The responsible one for this is the hacker itself that actually stole the data not the user. Users are stupid sometimes. In polish I call them "użyszkodnik" with means literally pest user. But does this mean the user's fault? No because someone else want to rob all of us! This is a lesson for all of us. To defend by yourself and not to count on third party or governments or god knows who else. That's why I suggest to start using stronger passwords, keep them safe in a notebook or remember them.

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918, #76292153, #76294828 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote: Blaming others for your own ineptitude. No wonder your s#*! got hacked all across.
DaisukeNiwaKun wrote: Actually you all gets wrong... The responsible one for this is the hacker itself that actually stole the data not the user. Users are stupid sometimes. In polish I call them "użyszkodnik" with means literally pest user. But does this mean the user's fault? No because someone else want to rob all of us! This is a lesson for all of us. To defend by yourself and not to count on third party or governments or god knows who else. That's why I suggest to start using stronger passwords, keep them safe in a notebook or remember them.

Uh no.. the user is as responsible for their own data security as is the site. If you use the same password everywhere you have nobody to blame for but yourself.

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918, #76292153, #76294828, #76296843 are all replies on the same post.

DaisukeNiwaKun wrote: Actually you all gets wrong... The responsible one for this is the hacker itself that actually stole the data not the user. Users are stupid sometimes. In polish I call them "użyszkodnik" with means literally pest user. But does this mean the user's fault? No because someone else want to rob all of us! This is a lesson for all of us. To defend by yourself and not to count on third party or governments or god knows who else. That's why I suggest to start using stronger passwords, keep them safe in a notebook or remember them.
Ethreon wrote: Uh no.. the user is as responsible for their own data security as is the site. If you use the same password everywhere you have nobody to blame for but yourself.

Why? Using the same password is illegal or something? People remember one thing that user is not responsible for security breach.
Ethreon if hacker would had access to quantum computer and if it were so accurate what people thinks they are.
Then who would you blame then for the security breach? The user who use different 12 letter password for each of his account?
For the record the quantum computer can decode 12 letter password in few seconds in certain conditions.
I would like to make you aware that computers are getting faster and faster and in a few years even a 15-letter password may not be enough
So I am asking who is to blame? User or a Hacker?

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918, #76292153, #76294828, #76296843, #76297698 are all replies on the same post.

Ethreon wrote: Uh no.. the user is as responsible for their own data security as is the site. If you use the same password everywhere you have nobody to blame for but yourself.
DaisukeNiwaKun wrote: Why? Using the same password is illegal or something? People remember one thing that user is not responsible for security breach.
Ethreon if hacker would had access to quantum computer and if it were so accurate what people thinks they are.
Then who would you blame then for the security breach? The user who use different 12 letter password for each of his account?
For the record the quantum computer can decode 12 letter password in few seconds in certain conditions.
I would like to make you aware that computers are getting faster and faster and in a few years even a 15-letter password may not be enough

first of all if your american, protecting your CC# is easy, not like here in canaderp. Secondly, Use a password manager if your a 'user' who can remember passwords. third, two factor auth protecting service accounts and email account, its a PITA but so is having your s*** stolen. Edited by ryangjpriorx

In response to post #76157638. #76165048, #76180733, #76258248, #76287918, #76292153, #76294828, #76296843, #76297698, #76301198, #76302008, #76308268 are all replies on the same post.

DaisukeNiwaKun wrote: Why? Using the same password is illegal or something? People remember one thing that user is not responsible for security breach.
ryangjpriorx wrote: first of all if your american, protecting your CC# is easy, not like here in canaderp. Secondly, Use a password manager if your a 'user' who can remember passwords. third, two factor auth protecting service accounts and email account, its a PITA but so is having your s*** stolen.
maxplay43 wrote: for you, film lovers watch the most complete film with HD playback: PUTLOCKERSHD.ORG.
because me and my friend often watch it
Stipezzimmerda wrote: Ehtreon just stfu will you, as you have no f*#@in idea what you're talking about. Keep sucking nexus' cock, at least it keeps your mouth busy.

Because personal security is your own personal responsibility first before anyone else's. It's as simple as that. Take responsibility of your own protection.

In response to post #76245468. #76308313 is also a reply to the same post.

phuhque wrote: Everyone might want to take a stroll over to haveibeenpwned.com and toss in an email address or two. Compromised accounts have been going on for years. Many companies aren't even willing to fess up to the breach. I congratulate NexusMods and their staff for being prompt with their forthcoming of this information.

What everyone needs to remember. Make sure every password is unique to the a visited site. Always have AntiVirus, AntiMalware, and firewalls running.. It cannot be called paranoia, because they are out to get you.
Stipezzimmerda wrote: You're pathetic lol.

Uhuh... So they can "add you to the list." not.