ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mothership Zeta Crew ¿Romance? Referendum

Nylonathathep

Mothership Zeta Crew Romance Options  

546 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want me to implement a romance system?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't care.
    • I'll decide after you finish the main plot and all characters are shown, you lazy bastard!
  2. 2. Preferred Female

3. 3. Preferred Male

you can take my spot of you like. i think i would like to hear that <3

when i first was told about this.. i went to see and went "oh my...."

Wasn't aware that we could switch spots like that... besides which I don't think I could do a female part justice (lol). Besides which, I'm actually a fan of Nylon's voice acting; he's able to put an incredible amount of emotion in a very short period of time. Eligor is a bit more dispassionate; part of that was Nylon's choice but it also is a bit closer to my own personality. I hardly consider myself Eligor, though. Nylon strikes me as a bit of an emotional explorer and that comes out in Harkin. That's a bit better for a romance option.

Eligor, though, would make a most interesting lover, I think.... I'll have to come back to that thought later, though.

FWIW, my actual speaking voice is a bit deeper than Eligor's... but it allows me to explore that SA English I grew up with. BTW: did you get my email about a week or so ago? Please PM.

Edited by drjones013

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew, and here I was worried that MZC was dead in the water. Guess I oughta keep up with these things a little more rigorously.

I just finished the Moscow mission and am very interested to see what happens next: between the Brotherhood teaser, the many copies of Moscow metro maps and the Gray Line, and Kurosawa's nail-biting possible recovery, there's plenty of juice left here.

As for my votes:

I want to vote for both Tanaka and Kusan-I mean, Kurosawa. I think Tanaka would be the standard straight male choice, she's endearing and far more approachable than most other former members of the Enclave. Kurosawa's got the whole 'partners in battle' thing, not to mention being the most overtly flirty character I've talked to, and would absolutely work for either gender. I can practically write lines for her on accident. (Not that they'll be any good.)

Although I'm a guy, I have to go with Eligor for the male choice. He's got a James Bond vibe, and retains enough mystery he could be whatever orientation is necessary. Trevelyan or Orlov would be a good straight female choice, one's daring and rebellious (probably), and the other is perhaps the Supreme Commander's only equal in this solar system.

Regardless, I'm sure everything'll turn out just fine, you've been doing damn fine so far. Keep it up.

JamesOMEGA

Whatever you do is fine be me - Thanks for an absolutely awesome mod and anything you add will be appreciated :)

You are up there with (in no order) Puce Moose, Firelady, Demeggy, SureAI, Gunmaster95, Azar, Martigen and Giskard (and as I can't name all - thanks to all the rest of you guys!)

Can't wait for the Next Version of this mod (manly so i can do a LP of it) and i would like to see open Fighting with the Western BOS in DC and maybe a Trip West :3

Any who here is what i picked

Do you want me to implement a romance system?: Yes

Preferred Female: Lieutenant Kurosawa (she is Cute)

Preferred Male: Commodore Harkin ( i am a Guy and even i have a Crush on him)

Yes, please! The female romance should be both Tanaka and Kurosawa. Or either one would work for me. Tanaka has that cute and interesting personality. She's dedicated to her job in a fun way and I could see my Lone Wanderer getting with her. While Kurosawa has that hardened battle spirit and you really bond with her over that 4th mission and 5th mission's beginning. I love a good "comrades" love story.

The male one should either be with the Seraph Archangel or Commodore Harkin. Archangel has that vibe of calm, mysterious, and stoic which, to me, a male, makes him look like a badass. Or Harkin because he does have an interesting past and you basically started the entire organization with him. He also has a great personality, memorable.

I think a while back someone mentioned royal families marrying into each other when they talked about the Russian general as a potential candidate. As there are many factions mentioned through out the mod a plethora of exotic romance options made available to us, the French, Germans, even the Spanish. If romance was to be integrated into the main story line I would suggest that it should be in relation to one of said European factions, seeing as they have a long and rich history of such things.

My personal favorite for a fallout romance has always been sarah lyons and seeing as the relationship between lyon's brotherhood of steel and the tsc has received next to zero elaboration this is also made a possibility. I do however suspect that said Bos faction will come up very soon, how could it not?, when there is a war between the tsc and iron's bos faction.

However logic dictates that a romance system in the form of a plug-in is preferable as it keeps that main story free from going pear-shaped as a result. Keep up the good work! And please update soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't really care about the female ones, as I'm a female who only plays (straight) females, so I just went with the popular choices. XD

For guys, I put both Harkin and Eligor. Harkin because he clearly cares about and looks out for the player, (of course, he cares about everyone he's working with, but there seems to be something closer between the two - his protests about the player going with the Artemis team, for instance) and Eligor...well, the James Bond feel to him, and that he seems to be the kind of guy who, after helping the player empty out a building full of hostiles, would casually ask the player out to dinner (yup, dinner, not just a drink)...quite a charmer.

But, for the actual characters, Harkin is more like a father figure, and Eligor's perhaps a little too old for a 20-ish year old player. X3

Edited by Jeir

Yeah, the way I have it written, Eligor is in his early 40s. And draiyer, I mentioned the thing with royalty marrying into each other. It depends entirely on how canon Nylon takes my dossiers but I believe I will write that the King of Lyon France is unmarried so that's a female option.* I'd suggest the emperor of Novus Imperium Romanum but he's already married and to a badass noblewoman who is probably a match for the Lone Wanderer in combat skill.**

*It may not be that great an idea in the long run since the NIR wants to restore as much territory of the Roman Empire as they can. They'd probably settle for most territory from the end of Justinian's reign since they need their eastern neighbor friendly but they will probably have no problem eventually taking on the French, the Spanish, and the Portuguese.

**Not that the emperor is a slouch himself, what with having been a cataphract officer for over a decade

Edited by panzersharkcat