Site exceptionally slow

RoyBatterian

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I might please add that I am having on-going issues connecting with my Mod Organiser 2. The Gateway keeps timing out, and downloads often fail.

I have checked with the MO2 team and they've referred me back to Nexus.

If I might please add that I am having on-going issues connecting with my Mod Organiser 2. The Gateway keeps timing out, and downloads often fail.

i am having this issue too. Getting back into modding, and it's very annoying to deal with this. But, I assume it's cause the site is having spazz. I hope it's fixed very annoying.

Alright, fixed the problem. For any Mo2 users, who is having the same issue, where they're stuff won't download anymore.

Go to Settings

Then Nexus

Then under Connect to Nexus

Click on Enter API key manually

https://prnt.sc/qjor34

Then there should be a option when you click on it, to take you to the nexus account settings to request a API key, this may take a couple of attempts to work because it was slow for me, to give it a chance.

Then the keys should should pop up, and you will see the Mo2, and the key next to it

Copy and paste it into the text box, in Mo2, where it says enter APi Key. Then it should connect you.

Fixed my issues

@BlueGunk (Sorry idk how to tag you)

this should fix it.

i am having this issue too. Getting back into modding, and it's very annoying to deal with this. But, I assume it's cause the site is having spazz. I hope it's fixed very annoying.

Yeah its been a rough day downloading mods.

I have been fighting this for three days now. I get 400-500 kb/s on downloads, when they actually download. Anything downloaded through a mod manager has a 90% chance to just fail, getting a gateway timeout error. If it doesn't fail, it sits in queue for as much as five minutes until it downloads. It may have been happening earlier, but I'm only noticing it now because I'm having to replace my entire modlist due to a catastrophic PEBKAC error.

Look at my solution to fix it, it fixed my problem. Very easy to do, just gotta enter a API Key into mo2,

Tried this and it worked for the first mod I downloaded but the timeouts began again.

- whoops quoted wrong post.

Je

Tried this and it worked for the first mod I downloaded but the timeouts began again.

Jeez, I just recommend to manually download and add then. It's still spazzing for me too. U_U