Skyrim Nexus acting up

ginnyfizz

Everything has been fine up until this evening. I have tested it with both Firefox and Chrome. Cache cleared and hard refresh done.

As it says on the tin, the site front page has stopped fully loading, I get the top banner and the hot files and nothing below that. When I do a search for a particular mod, including my own, I get taken there but if I try to view the comments, I cannot see them. All I get is the list of page numbers, clicking on them does nothing.

Everything has been fine up until this evening. I have tested it with both Firefox and Chrome. Cache cleared and hard refresh done.

As it says on the tin, the site front page has stopped fully loading, I get the top banner and the hot files and nothing below that. When I do a search for a particular mod, including my own, I get taken there but if I try to view the comments, I cannot see them. All I get is the list of page numbers, clicking on them does nothing.

It instantly loads for me. Nonetheless, this happens to me sometimes too, maybe the server is acting slow where you live? As the same thing happens to me when my internet is running slow.

Try to reset your computer, that might help.

Nah my netz are running pretty fast. It may well be the curse of Firefox. For its latest trick, it would not let me access my PM's and I had to fire up Chrome.

I really don't know why I see so many posts blaming Firefox for Nexus woes. I use Firefox, with a whole bunch of add-ons, even 'restricting' ones like NoScript, AdBlock, Ghostery etc. and I honestly can't say that the Nexus sites are any worse than others, even at times when servers are stressed -- not counting the recent genuine issues. On the contrary, I use numerous forums, and the Nexus is a complete breath of fresh air (speed wise) compared to many. I do have one issue with Firefox and my anti-virus, but that has nothing to do with the Nexus, nor does it effect it.

I know it doesn't happen to everyone, but Firefox does seem to be behaving badly for me with regards to Nexus. I use the same plugins as you do oddly enough. It's all very puzzling.

I know it doesn't happen to everyone, but Firefox does seem to be behaving badly for me with regards to Nexus. I use the same plugins as you do oddly enough. It's all very puzzling.

I have the same issue than you, it has been a problem for 12 or 13 hours now, before that it worked perfectly with the same version of firefox, no change at all on my computer.

I tried with IE and same goes, so it's not a firefox issue.

At first when launching IE I had the full page but as son as I logged in, the page refreshed and the same issue appeared.

I tried the same on firefox : I logged out and I have access to all the pages normally. I logged in and I don't see more than the banner except if I type the direct link to a mod page.

Here is what I get when I'm not logged in :

logged%2520in%2520bug%2520-1.jpg

And here when I am

logged%2520in%2520bug.jpg

I would check all settings within firefox, including add-ons (especially "no script" and "ad block"), on your firewall, etc. I am using firefox (with many add-ons), and have been for 2 and a half years or so, without incident. I would also suggest a virus scan. I realize I am probably insulting your intelligence but I don't mean it as such.

It definitely sounds like a problem at your end though. Sorry.

Maybe your firewall or anti-virus is denying access?

Nope, all Nexus sites are on allow and AVG already did a scheduled scan in the small hours of the morning, no virus on this beast. Firewall is up constantly. Also ran Malwarebytes, that turned up nothing.