If your bored - Tie a string around a fly and watch it Buzz around

nofear88

You start with a pet fly, move up to a spider, than a bird, a cat, and by the end of the day you end up with a horse on a string :laugh: . Using Skyrim logic you can use that horse to scale the steepest of mountains. It is an endless adventure starting with a fly!

Haha. Just almost spat coffee all over my keyboard :D

You start with a pet fly, move up to a spider, than a bird, a cat, and by the end of the day you end up with a horse on a string :laugh: . Using Skyrim logic you can use that horse to scale the steepest of mountains. It is an endless adventure starting with a fly!

By the end of the week, you would have tamed a dragon. :laugh:

Ok have you ever tried glueing 10 flies to a matchstick? it's uproariously funny if and when they actually manage to work together enough to achieve liftoff.

You are one twisted person lol

No, he's a genius. :happy:

Fine, I'll join in lol

Some crazy old bloke once told me to tape pieces of bread to the inside of a window... Apparently birds will spend hours tapping their beaks on the window trying to get the bread.

Or, if you want to be super-twisted, catch a big juicy fly like a bluebottle and put in a microwave for a few seconds... Open the door and apparently it will fly out of the microwave and explode in mid-air... lol

Edited by demidekidasu

No, twisted is when you then procede to light the flying match. I don't do that, but the incstructions suggest it.

DISCLAIMER: ATTEMPTING THIS PRANK WILL IN 99.999% LIKELYHOOD EXPLODE YOUR ENTIRE MICROWAVE, AND BLOW YOUR MIND

Try placing a piece of scrunched aluminium foil, or maybe an old CD, in a microwave you no longer need and putting it on a low setting. Sit back with sunglasses on and enjoy the lightshow coruscating jacob's ladders explode through the tin foil. Try different shapes for different results. CDs behave different, with spidering glow-patterns emerging through the gravens.

Both cause the microwave to be destroyed, do not attempt unless you can afford to destroy you microwave.

The classic: Take a bottle of coke and a diet mentos, insert the coke into the mentos and re-seal the coke as quickly as possible. Shake coke bottle vigorously, take aim, remove cap, and FIRE! You can achieve almost anything with this, from awesomely powerful bottlerockets, to home-made supersoakers. It's really messy, but you can have a helluva lot of fun with this cheap little combo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22cfLVtUWn8

Edited by Vindekarr