First day of modding on PC and getting error code 193

Sonlink
Go to solution Solved by Tannin42,

Iâm playing on Skyrim Special Edition and trying to download EstrusForSkyrim but it keeps saying that NetImmerse, MfgConsole, and Estrus are having errors with SKSE64, what do I do? Is the problem with my computer files? Iâm launching Skyrim through skse64 loader but it wonât launch

Im playing on Skyrim Special Edition and trying to download EstrusForSkyrim but it keeps saying that NetImmerse, MfgConsole, and Estrus are having errors with SKSE64, what do I do? Is the problem with my computer files? Im launching Skyrim through skse64 loader but it wont launch. Edited by Sonlink

• Solution

error code 193 indicates that the files in question are supposed to be executable files (.exe or .dll) but aren't.

This could indicate that the files have been corrupted on your system (through a virus for example) but far more likely you're using plugins intended for the 32bit skyrim with the 64bit skyrim special edition.

These don't match, you can only use plugins found on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/ with SSE.

• 10 months later...