[LE] CreationKit issue with Win10

Dreifels

See if running it as Admin makes any difference.

Might also try running it in compatibility mode for win 7.....

I do run it as administrator already, and compatibility mode Win7 gives no success. As this problem is with that CK-window and graphic position only, it looks for me as something in Win10 blocks the full accessibility of that window.

However, as here should be lot of modders using Win10 in between, they either found a solution or have different settings and therefore no problem, as I don't find any complain related in internet.

I get some strange anomolies with that particular window, but, aside from being shaped odd, (the 'veiw' window extends below the 'data' window a bit) it works as it should. I can resize, move, etc, without trouble. I am running win 10 pro. Might try reinstalling the CK, see if that makes any difference?

nothing. Brand new install of Win10/64, Steam, Skyrim SE CK on clean system. Look HERE

Screen size 1920 x 1200, other screen sizes the same. GraKa NVIDIA GTX 2070 SUPER

The only that I notice is, that Firefox now gets always same size and Position on Minitor, too, if restart. Independent, what it was when I exit. It also forgets its settings of Links in header line, looks like some this does block save of settings, but I'm administrator and FF is set to run as adminstrator, too.

As it is now, I can't work with actor window in CK

Found it. Dammed Win10

Problem is if you set Display size and Font size other than default (I set fonts to 110% because Win10 reduuced it compared with Win7

After I set these to 100% and disabled all what I had rezised, CK windows are with regular sizes and positions. No more overlapping.

Found it. Dammed Win10

Problem is if you set Display size and Font size other than default (I set fonts to 110% because Win10 reduuced it compared with Win7

After I set these to 100% and disabled all what I had rezised, CK windows are with regular sizes and positions. No more overlapping.

I do not pretend to understand Microsofts Methodology...... They have the strangest reasoning processes for some of the stuff they do, it just baffles me. But, that isn't really new or different either. :D

Little known fact. (Tho not sure if this is something they still allow, this was from about 12 years go)

MS employes can go out to enjoy one alcoholic beverage during the course of their scheduled lunch break.

One.

Rules didn't specify how much that 1 actually was. An entire pitcher of beer all to yourself, or one big jug of moonshine. It was all just 1.

Kinda explains a few things, neh?

Little known fact. (Tho not sure if this is something they still allow, this was from about 12 years go)

MS employes can go out to enjoy one alcoholic beverage during the course of their scheduled lunch break.

One.

Rules didn't specify how much that 1 actually was. An entire pitcher of beer all to yourself, or one big jug of moonshine. It was all just 1.

Kinda explains a few things, neh?

That would explain a few things....... :D

One.

You made my day! :laugh: